13.| New Suspects

Just as both cars flew off a hill the sound of blades rapidly cutting the air fly past them, going the opposite direction. Natalia quickly crawls into the backseats, pulls the backseat down and takes the lid off the "seats" as it reveals three different weapons all neatly scattered in the seat spaces. She quickly assembles Keith's sniper before pressing and holding a button down; forcing the back window down. Natalia places the sniper's legs on the edge of the leather back "seat", aims and quickly fires at Dean's tire just as he makes a sharp right turn, presuming the shot was for him.

It didn't take any longer than one minute for the moment of collision. The car's impact with the ground created a large burst of flames that erupted from the grenades in the back of the vehicle. Natalia quickly aims the rifle up at the helicopter which was already hovering over Carson's front lawn, not too far from the house. She looks through the scope just in time to notice two guys hope out of the helicopter; both suspiciously dressed in black as well.

"Drive full speed towards the chopper!", with the demand out, Keith takes immediate action.

Natalia aims the barrel at the engine and fires three quick shots as they pass under the helicopter before throwing a rope with a hook tied to one end at the blades engine. Keith quickly spins the car around and stops it in front of the fallen door as the blades of the helicopter stop spinning. Keith had already jumped out of the car while Natalia occupied herself with throwing the "seat" packed with the last two weapons, and herself out.

It was just in time before the helicopter spun out of control in the opposite direction of the house. Natalia throws Keith his sniper, which he catches with ease, while he picks up a box of ammo.

"Two men dressed in black, height around 6 feet, decently built...seemed like they were in a hurry after them too.", Natalia informs Keith after she loaded the pistol and assembled a gun of her own.

Keith gives her a quick nod as their car gets jerked behind the crashing helicopter. They had just entered the house when two shots were heard with three more after it.

"Go, go, go, go!", Natalia whispers, quickly passing Keith as they cautiously follow the shots.

Keith heads upstairs and Natalia continues down the hall, silently approaching the corner from which the shots came from. Keith had just gotten into position, crouching down with his sniper in between the rails before looking down at Natalia who had just gotten to the corner and gave him a questioning look. He gave her a nod as he repositions himself nervously, unsure of what the two black figures were doing to his siblings.

Natalia takes a fearful peek from around the corner, getting a clear view of the picture before crouching down and getting into position for the action. Keith takes a look through the scope aiming at one of the covered heads of his targets waiting for Natalia to get in position until something written on the backs of the black figures grabs his attention.

It wasn't until Natalia began to viciously wave that Keith snapped out of his thoughts, got back into position and held up three fingers. After Natalia got into her position they both began their countdown, it wasn't long before two synchronized shots echoed through the house. Yet, to Natalia and Keith's surprise, after the two black figures toppled over from the impact of the bullets they both stood back up and spinned around with their guns aiming in every direction.

Unfortunately, Keith was spotted before he got the chance to crawl into a room and was shot in the left shoulder just as he stepped into one of the guest bedrooms Lavinia was given. Natalia took this as her chance to run into the bathroom, slowly close the door; leaving a small crack, big enough to fit the muzzle of the gun.

"Winter Fury and Red Steel code 0-858!", the taller of the two yells as he comes looks from around the corner suspiciously.

His buddy motions the kids off the couch.