29.| Realizations

"Oh my gosh! I'm so-so sorry! I was just-angry-words came out-I'm really sorry-", she baffled under awe and embarrassment of Keith's glorious but dark presence.

"Do you want help?", Keith sighs blankly, shocking all three girls.

"You...want to-help-me?", the short brunette asks in confusion, her brown eyes scanning Keith's face in wonder, "This isn't any prank, correct?"

"So that's a no?", he asks; nodding and taking a step towards the bar before the short brunette blocks his path.

Her hands push against his bare, sweaty chest as she quickly responds with repeated "yes's". Keith flinches at the touch but while his heart pounds he backs up and looks away with a nervous grin.

"Stand here and lift your hands up.", he instructs with a relieved smile.

The other two girls watched Keith in awe as he lift their shorter friend by the waist to the bar. By the time she grabbed ahold of the bar she was laughing at his touch and slowly losing grip.

"I can't-I can't-hold on any longer!", she yelped between laughters.

"Come on. Just one pull up. You can do it, right?", Keith encourages, looking over at her two friends staring at him awe stricken; hoping they could help out.

They both quickly look away, overlapping each other as they hit out their best encouraging catch-phrases they could come up with in front of their newly found crush. After one year of being enclosed with Natalia, Keith had become very oblivious to the fact that there were many other girls who found him attractive besides Natalia herself.

"I can't-hold it any longer!", she struggles to say after doing two pull ups and slowly letting go; forcing Keith to come to her rescue.

He quickly grabs her by the waist and slowly allows her to land on her feet before asking if she was fine. After she reassured him that she was perfectly good the two other girls quickly pushed her aside asking Keith to help them out.

"You two seem tall enough to reach the bar, though.", Keith states confused; causing both girls to giggle nervously.

"Could you show us how to do a correct pull up?", the blonde of the two brunettes asks; with both brunettes agreeing to the question.

"Well your petite friend here did them almost perfectly-", he begins explaining before they began chattering amongst themselves; giggling occasionally.

"He said I was almost perfect.", the short brunette gleamed, her eyes twinkling at his every word as if he words were each a compliment intended for her. 

"Love your British accent, honey! Where are you from?", the taller brunette cuts in.

"The...UK-", he begins, looking at all the girls in pure and utter confusion.

"The UK?! What a cutie!", the blonde chims in, "Tell me gorgeous...do you have a girlfriend?"

To that; all three girls nod with eyes twinkling as they approach him. He parts his lips but seals them and  looks away while rubbing the back of his neck; unsure as to how he should respond. Keith hadn't given it much thought after his conversation with Felix since he had been too caught up in his anger.

"Yes, he does.", Dallas responds; causing all three girls to spin around in surprise.

"There's another one?!", the short brunette exclaims.

"I'll just give you two a lift-", Keith begins once again before the blonde hushes him by pushing her finger against his lips.

"But you didn't show us how to do it correctly.", she whines innocently after he pushes her hand away from his reddening face.