Lubbly Pink

"Hey, Dahyun." Jimin called out for the umpteenth time, tapping the woman's shoulder to grab her attention.

Shutting her eyes, and stifling her laughter, Dahyun found Jimin's nervous habits quite endearing, and she easily saw why Nara became so smitten with the man in such a short period of time.

"Yes?" She answered softly with a smile while completing her tasks.

"Did you know that the average person has 100,00 to 150,00 strands of hair?"

"To be completely honest, no, I had no clue." Dahyun answered, honestly and intrigued by the fact.

"And on average, a person sheds about 50 to 150 strands of hair a day." Jimin shared while fiddling with his own locks.

"No wonder old people are bald." Jungkook gasped as his stylist snipped the tips of his hair and Taehyung shook his head.

"Not all old people." He chuckled.

"Also, hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body after bone marrow- or so I've read." Jimin added while swiveling in his chair, nearly yeeting himself to the floor, unaware that he just sent a shiver down Hoseok's spine.

It was in this very moment that Nara's brain registered Jimin's random fact giving to be a coping mechanism to combat his nerves.

"Jimin, are you nervous?" Nara asked, head tilting to the left, making him all giddy inside.

"N-no. Why would you ask that? Do I seem nervous?" He queried in a rush and she nods in confirmation.

"Yes, and as much as I love these facts- you've given us about a hundred in a mere ten minutes, Chim. Breathe. And just remember that you aren't even gonna dye your hair." She reminded, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Aww, really?" Jimin asked in surprise and glanced at Hoseok who was undergoing his own treatment for the fun of it.

"I mean, I haven't dyed my hair since my last performance a couple years back, but I wouldn't mind trying again."

"Then park those buns in the chair and choose your color." Dahyun said in excitement and Jimin looked down, focusing on the pink and blue dyes.

"Hmm... which one Nara? L-Lubuly pink or midnight blue? Did I pronounce that right?" He asked Namjoon.

"It's lovely, but you're close." He says with a smile.

"Uh...lovely pink. Go with that one." She answered and he smiled, showing his small dimple.

"Okay then." Jimin whispered, glancing at himself in the mirror, imagining the results to come.

"Hey, Jimin?" Hoseok called as Jimin was seated in his chair and he looked over to the older man, showing that he had his full attention.

"What did you mean by your last performance?"

"Oh, I was a contemporary art major back in school." Jimin answers casually, surprising the room.

"And he even did some hip hop." Taehyung added as everyone now focused on him, causing him to shrink from the attention.

'Since when did I get like this?' Jimin wondered to himself.

"No way! That's amazing." Hoseok clapped in excitement at the reveal of Jimin's past.

"Jimin, I don't think you ever told me that. What did you perform?" Nara asked with her full attention on the blushing man, then seated herself in a chair closer to him as they began the dye process on the very excited Jimin.