Well, butter my buns...

"What're they saying?" Jin whispered to Taehyung, who simply shrugged his shoulders. He was just lost as the older male beside him.

"These doors are four c's thick, man. I can't hear anything." Taehyung replied quietly while he gently rocked Yeontan as if he were a real baby.

Jin shook his head in amusement at the weird sight when he heard the chime of bells above the doors, informing Mr. Gwon that people entered the building.

Scrambling around in a panic, Jin and Taehyung hid behind a couple of boxes, knowing very well that Mr. Gwon was coming out to welcome the visitors warmly as he did for many years since he opened up shop.

"Welcome! I'm a bit busy in the back, but feel free to look around." He said then went back, but left the door wide open.

"Booyah!" Jin exclaimed and Taehyung's face scrunched up in disgust.

"Jin, what the- what're we in the early 2000's? Nobody says that anymore."

"I'm gonna bring that back." Jin stated confidently with a wink, and Taehyung cocked a brow, crossing his arms firmly.

"Ain't nobody using that again." Chuckled the younger, trying his very best not to burst into a full blown fit of laughter right there on the dusty floor.

"Shut the hell up! Your voice is too deep and will get us busted." Jin spat then karate chopped Taehyung in the throat, causing him to release a yelp of surprise.

"Too late. You guys are loud." A blue haired woman wearing a Mr. Potato Head style mustache commented, standing tall on the other side of the boxes, making the two men and fur baby jump in fear.

Being the scaredy ass that he is, Jin jumped so hard that he hit his head on the old fashioned bookshelf with such a force, it sent him to the wooden floor with a thud.

Three gasps of fear left their lips, and in panic, they all sacked Jin like a football team and covered his mouth.

"Don't yell! Don't yell!" Jungkook warned in a hush tone and Taehyung rocked rocked his friend back and forth in his arms.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Jin's muffled cry floated through the air and they dragged his body into the nearest storage closet, baracading it shut with their bodies.

"Are you spying on that guy named Jimin?" Chung-Ja asked the two men with the dog baby and they nodded.

"And I'm assuming that you two are here for Nara." Taehyung asked back.

"Yup yup. Oh shit, aren't you the Gucci Ambassador?" Jungkook questioned the older man and a boxy smile took over his face.

"Yes I am- Wait! I mean no. My name's Rob..." Chung-Ja, Jungkook, Jin, and even Yeontan- froze and blinked their eyes slowly.

"Okay Rob...I'm Justin. Justin Seagull and this is my sister, Edith." Jungkook introduced, spitting out this first names that came to mind then looked to Jin.

"Oh, my name is Jay-Z."

"No, no, no! Did you hit your head too hard? You can't use a celebrity name like bunny boy. You'll get busted real quick."

"Oh. Well, call me Jay." Jungkook corrected and they all nodded except for Jin.

"But I'm Jay." Jin sassed and Chung-Ja rolled her eyes.

"Both of you can be Jay. Jay 1," she pointed at Jin, and he threw up his fist in victory.

"Yeah, that's me, Jay 1. Worldwide Handsome." He introduced in a silky voice, blowing a kiss despite the raging throbbing located at the back of his head.