Loser

Slightly jutting out her bottom lip, and tilting her head- Nara focused her grey irises into the camera, earning praises from the photographer that took her pictures

"Wonderful. Just like that, Nara. Perfect!" Yeri praised and the set director, Yeji, clapped happily to see Nara complete her vision.

"I think that's it! Alright, pack it up, everyone! Thank you all so much!" She said and bounced slightly on her toes.

Nara bowed and thanked all of the crew. And while she bid everyone goodbyes, from afar she felt someone's eyes burning a hole in the side of her head.

Glancing off to where she felt the eyes, Nara made contact with the newbie model that seemed to be lingering around to watch her photos play out.

"Take a picture kid, it'll last longer." She said much to his embarrassment as she strolled out of the room, waving him goodbye, and he chased after her like a lost child.

"I wasn't staring at you." Minho said, obviously lying when he caught up to her and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Sure you weren't." she mocked jokingly and gave the younger boy, who was about Jungkook's age, a look up and down.

"Anyway, amazing job with the shoot. Keep up the good work, Minho!" She says and makes her way out of the building.

~Nara's point of view~

After wrapping up the shoot, I decided to treat myself to a fresh batch of cookies from the nearest bakery, and as I was walking, a shiny red mustang with a matte black stripe down the middle parked in front of me, blocking my path.

"Oh, hell nah... I'm too cute to get kidnapped." I said to myself and began to sprint away from the vehicle when the window was rolled down revealing Jimin, with a big smile on his face, turning his eyes into the little crescents I loved so dearly.

"Oh, man! You shoulda- you shoulda seen the look on your face!" He said laughing like a maniac, trying to catch his breath, and hitting the steering wheel causing the horn to go off.

"I thought that I was going to be kidnapped!" I snapped back and swatted my hand at him in slight annoyance, yet at the same time, I was internally trying to calm the drumming beat of my heart caused merely by his presence.

I could've sworn right then and there I was going to die, and I'd be fine with it since the cause was from Jimin.

"I sincerely apologize, sweet cheeks." Jimin said with a pout of the lips, and fluttered his pretty lashes as if that were going to rid his vision of the pink hair in which fell perfectly in his eyes.

"You'd better be, Parky boy." I mumble with my arms crossed defensively across my chest as he made his way out the car, and around to the passenger side with a smile.