"Vision!" Wanda circles her hands, gathering up energy for a counterattack when another alien blasts her from behind, knocking the Scarlet Witch across the street and through a bistro's window.

Wanda commits her own surprise attack, blasts both of the aliens away, then lifts Vision and herself into a nearby courtyard, from where the Scarlet Witch drags him to rest in a concealed alleyway.

"The blade. It stopped me from phasing." Vision groans. 

"Is that even possible?" Wanda asks.

"It isn't supposed to be." His voice distorts electronically "My systems are failing." Wanda gestures over his gaping wound, using her magic to knit them back together. "I'm beginning to think... we should have stayed in bed." The Alien suddenly arrives, knocking Wanda aside and grabbing Vision into the air.

"Vis!" Wanda cries. He flies away with Vision, slamming him against several walls. Meanwhile, the other alien engages Wanda with her staff weapon and they too begin to fight.

"Give up the Stone, and she lives." He growls. Vision flies with Corvus to the roof of what appears to be a church, ricocheting off the stone church tower and onto the metal-clad roof.

Simultaneously, Proxima and the Scarlet Witch fight below, staff weapon versus magic energy hands until Proxima uses the blaster effect of her weapon to knock Wanda meters away, stunning her as Proxima leaps down, brandishing her weapon within bare inches of the Scarlet Witch's face, only held back by her powers

Furiously, Vision pummels Corvus, then throws him across the roof, firing a beam from the Mind Stone. Corvus uses his glaive to deflect the beam, splitting it into several beams, cutting up Edinburgh's ancient stone like butter, until one branch finally reflects back at Vision, slamming him into the wall behind him.

Down below, Wanda has blocked Proxima's staff once again when she hears an agonized cry from Vision. Desperation strengthens her to throw Proxima through the burning lorry sliced in half by the split Stone beam, stunning the alien. The Scarlet Witch then flies up to the roof where Glaive has pinned Vision and is again attempting to remove the Mind Stone.

"Hands off." Wanda growls, casting a bolt of magic which throws Corvus back through the wall and down a shaft, then flies the two of them away again. Proxima, who has recovered, shoots a bolt from her weapon, causing them to fall from the air and down through the roof of Edinburgh Waverley Train Station. Wanda crawls over to Vision, who cannot muster the strength to stand.

Wanda pleads in a hushed voice. "Come on. Come on. Come on, you gotta get up. You gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go."

"Please. Please leave." Vision groans.

"You asked me to stay... I'm staying." Wanda adamantly shakes her head.

"Please." Vision begged.

"Get up." Wanda beckons. Behind them, Proxima and Corvus crash through the roof and advance on them, brandishing their weapons. Wanda moves protectively in front of Vision, building power in her hands.

An express train passes behind Wanda, and Proxima cocks her head as if aware of another's presence. Confused, she also turns and looks over her left shoulder. As the last train car passes, we see a silhouette on the far side of the platform. Proxima throws her weapon at the shadowy figure, but it is deftly caught just before the figure steps from the shadows.

A bearded and furious Steve Rogers steps into the light and Vision and Wanda look hopeful and relieved. While all parties are distracted, Sam Wilson and Pietro Maximoff swoop in and kicks Proxima across the platform and through the closed cafe's security gate and furniture as Pietro rams into Corvus.