The bell rang and I picked up my books. One class down- more to go. I was walking to English for second period when someone whistled at me while walking down the hall. I scowled and continued on my way. Buffoons. 

I walked into English and stopped mid way through the classroom. There someone sat in my seat. Mine. I walked over there, placed a hand on my hip and raised an eyebrow. He looked up after I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow. 

"You mind?" He asked, well more like spat extremely harshly. I was taken aback, but had a smug look nevertheless. "Not one bit, I just mind you sitting in my seat." I growled. It was his turn to look taken aback. 

"Actually, I like this seat." He shrugged getting cozier into my desk! I was pissed now. People were starting to pile in, some looked, some didn't, and some just tried to pretend they weren't but it was soo obvious they were. 

"Get. Up." I growled out through clenched teeth. "Or what?" He provoked raising his eyebrows. I raised my eyebrow, picked up his textbook and drew it back. "Aaliyah!" I heard someone gasp. I cussed and dropped the book turning to Mrs. Smith. 

"Yes, Jessica?" I asked in an innocent voice. "What are you doing to our transferred student?" She asked appalled. "The bitch stole my seat. Mine." I growled and she looked even more appalled I cussed. "Mr. Kingsley, I am so sorry, do not mind her one bit, but that is her seat, so if you wouldn't mind moving.?" She trailed off.

"No, no, of course not, Mrs. Smith." He sounded so innocent. I don't like this kid. Why does his last name sound familiar? Who cares? Not me that's for damn sure! He picked his things up and moved to the other seat next to it. 

I scowled. Nobody sits next to me. No one. She smiled at him and I rolled my eyes. I sat down in my chair and kicked my feet up: plugging in my headphones and listening to upbeat songs with a good beat. I threw my hands behind my head and nodded my head and foot to the beat.

I felt a tap on my shoulder but let it go. The tap came back again, but harder this time. "What?" I snapped opening my eyes and pausing the song. "Can you turn that down and pay attention?" The new kid narrowed his eyes at me.

I smiled sweetly and placed a hand on my chin. "Sure, in-" I paused to look at the time. "Twenty minutes." I finished closing my eyes again and turning my music on. My song changed and I could hear the new kid talking about me to Mrs. Smith.

"Why isn't she paying attention?" He spat out. I shrugged it off. Because I'm smarter than you, dimwit. "Oh, she does her own thing, ignore her, she's ahead of everyone in class." She explained and the bell rang. I grabbed my books and left the classroom, throwing the transferred student a sweet smile. 

The rest of my classes were similar to first period. Boring and slow. I have History now and that's where I'm headed. It's the only class I'm not extremely ahead of. I'm ahead by a week or a little less. We have a big paper due, and I want to get started on it as soon as possible.

I walked into class and the wonderful Mr. Smith was in there. I honestly have no idea why Mrs. Smith is with him; they're such opposites. Mrs. Smith is nice and sweet whereas her husband is cold and rude. Not that I'd ever admit to Mrs. Smith being sweet and me actually liking her. I'm obviously too good for that. *Cue girl with annoying voice who sounds like she has a nasal problem, and a hair flip*.

"Mr. Smith, I'm going to the library to finish my project, okay? Okay!" I called out to him and went to leave the classroom again when he stopped me. "Aaliyah, stop." I halted in my tracks and turned around slowly with a big smile. "Yes?" I was asking through clenched teeth. 

"You need a pass." He started to scribble something down on what I'm guessing was a pass. That's it? Why was he being so nice? Oh! He got laid! Oh my gosh that's! Wait.. Ew. Ew. Ew. Images of my teachers getting kinky on a desk! Oh god! That's just! Oh god!

"Miss?" His eyebrows were drawn together and he was holding out the pass. "Right. Sorry." I said sheepishly walking over to retrieve the note. I made sure NOT to touch any part of the desk. "Er, thanks, I guess." I mumbled and he nodded in response. 

I hurried out of the classroom and to my locker to put all of my books away, besides my History one. Okay, now the hard part, where is the library? I honestly didn't even know we had one, I was just bullshitting my teacher. I shrugged and started my journey.

I found the place fifteen minutes later! I was about to give up after I passed it twenty seven times. Literally.. I walked in and wasn't surprised to find it empty. The Librarian had her nose shoved under a book and didn't even notice my presence. 

I shrugged and walked over to a table secluded in the very back, starting my stupid paper, but who on? I sighed and got up looking for someone to do my paper on. I walked past the Civil War part; stop, then back up again. I ran my fingers across the spines until I found the one that said "Generals of the Civil War". 

I skimmed through it and landed on one General. General Nathaniel Banks. I brought the book back to my table and started my research.