𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 : ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

"I'm going to miss finding funny quotes to write."

"You may kiss the bride!"

"YAYYYYY!" Me, Silia, Kristy and Rhea cheered beside our dearest best friend who was having the best day of her life today, as Uriel pulled in Agatha into a passionate kiss in front of the whole crowd like he has been nervous about for almost a whole freaking week, while George showed him the happy fist and Balthazar did a happy dance, and it was just fucking perfect.

"MY BITCH JUST BECAME A KORA! AGATHA KORA PEOPLE!" I cried in joy.

"She grew up so quickly man, our baby Agi is a woman now, that too, an old married woman. Fuck I can imagine her baking cookies for us." Rhea cried after me.

"These two are literal drama queens." Agatha rolled her eyes beside us.

"What do you expect, they are actually freaking queens." Kristy chuckled in enlightenment, making all of us laugh.

I quickly glanced at the groom side to see Zenith specifically staring at me the whole time without even changing his gaze, specifically eyeing my baby pink dress from head to toe, making me glare at him before I crossed my arms.

'What?' He rolled his eyes.

'Watch the damn couple Pyro.' I huffed.

'But it's fun to annoy you.' He pouted.

'I will hit you after this.' I spat.

'Again, you can try.' He winked, making me groan out loud.

"Having fun with your hubby huh?" Rhea smirked at me.

"More like torture. He's not even paying attention to Agi." I facepalmed.

"Oh come on, what's worse than being the only person in the trio who's not married?" Rhea gagged.

"You can get married right now you know." I shrugged.

"I'm young, only eighteen. I'll get married in the next ten years or so. Till then, boyfriend and girlfriend is fine." She sighed sarcastically.

"Ten years? Geez, more like two years." I corrected.

"Nooooo." She dragged out while blushing profusely.

"Yeeeesss." I dragged back, causing her to puff her cheeks, making me snicker.

"Don't start with this, we both are very young." She protested.

"Says the person who will literally cry and whine to her man after five minutes while demanding a wedding for herself soon." I pointed out.

"You know me too well LoLo."

"Remember, this is a sibling race. You can't use your powers to win this shit, or you'll get disqualified and no prizes." I instructed skeptically without any hint of playfulness in my tone, as I was on Zalius' back with him firmly holding me on a piggy back ride, while Rhea was on Zenith's back for the same purpose, and don't ask me why.