𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒

"When life shuts a door in your face, just open it again. It's a door, that's how they are supposed to work you stupid—"

This chapters contains a little content of assault and rape which might be disturbing

This chapters contains a little content of assault and rape which might be disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

"P-Please no.." I implored a small bag after feeling my walls being torn apart in an instant, feeling my tears finally sting my skin that had matched the exact same matching sting to my neck that had bombarded extra pain on my helpless figure, as my body began to shake uncontrollably due to the fear consuming me as a whole until I felt like suffocating, literally wanting to do anything at this point to defend myself, even if it mean to kill someone, I would do it.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to enjoy this so much, I've been waiting for this slut for so long." The fourth guys snickered darkly after trailing his hands down to my feet and grab my heels without any warning, before ripping out my boots from my feet in an instant move and threw them away from my sight, and making another guy lift me  completely while pinning me to the wall, as I yelled in pain because of the smash on my head which wasn't welcomed in any way.

"SOMEONE HELP ME—"

"Shit, make her shut up before she wakes everyone up." The scary guy ordered immediately with a certain power in his tone, making me panic even more with my voice going haywire with screams and shouts that came out as honest gibberish, but nonetheless for the job done of creating some cacophony around me, before my mouth was stuffed with an unknown handkerchief, muffling my screams of protest, already attempting to spit it out while using my arm strength to delay their attempt to take advantage of me.

Why the heck am I not able to fight back when I literally learned self defence just for this.

There's just too many men.

I'm horrible at fighting, ugh.

All the negative emotions that were once my utter nightmare started flooding me like a blood bathing tsunami, consuming me as a whole that had made my persisting fear grow inch by inch in second by second, as instead of being in fight mode, my mind was in flight mood. I tried as hard as possible to get out of their rough and painful grip to call someone while they were just taking off their pants and taking off my own clothes, causing my throat to vibrate with my voice etching to come outside of my vocal cords to call out for a helping hand.

NO PLEASE NOT THIS—ANYTHING BUT THIS—

"Can you stop moving for fuck's same? You're going to hurt yourself. Let's make it as less painful as possible this time, you will enjoy it and be a good girl." Another voice hissed in distaste as his hand wrapped around my neck, making it the worst decision to impact me instantly setting my body on fire as the mark pierced my skin because of his touch.