𝑠𝑖𝑥 : 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

"Life is not a fairytale. If you loose your shoe in the middle of the night, you are not a princess.

You are drunk."

"I'm so sorry LoLo, but I can't save you from the VIP's wrath this time, tonight's demand is lethal." Agatha frowned profusely with a disregarding woe from her curled lips, with my mind slowly taking in the realisation of the utmost displeasuring event that I was not at all enthusiastic for, proceeding to adorn the brown wig on my head firmly without any loosening, while she finished her makeup and fixed her top on her midriff.

"It's okay babe, I can't avoid the creeps forever you know. I'm like a trouble magnet; whenever I go, trouble follows me like a haunting Swipper from Dora." I rolled my eyes sarcastically after fixing my hair in a presentable manner, obviously trying to not display my specialised disgust towards the VIP room treatments in particular, while Agatha just blatantly stared at me with conflicted emotions in her eyes.

"I wish I just had your patience with this world, how the hell do you do it?" She muttered to herself in a small whisper while glancing off sadly into the mirror in front of us.

"Trust me, I don't have patience. It's called compulsion." I chuckled while stating the obvious, fluttering my eyelashes to myself to recheck the thick and dark painted mascara is nicely adjusted without any spilling.

"No seriously, how do you deal with shit so much? Teach me, I need it badly." She demanded seriously.

"You're lucky you are not in danger Agi, I don't even know whether I'm safe now or not or whether I should run away right now by booking a plane ticket. Heck, I don't even know whether I have a chance of living with this shit on my neck, it looks so dangerous, and I frankly didn't find anything on the Internet about it." I muttered nervously with my anxiousness clearly visibly in my fidgeting fingers, while covering the dragon mark with a safely placed black choker that matched my white pendent aesthetically, making sure not to hurt myself in the process.

"Oh come on, nothing will happen. You're very safe here, even Peter is there to help you, so you're not leaving Canada in any way. This is the only place you've lasted the longest ever since you were on the go, we can't just change that. That man from last night hasn't done anything today to either either, you're fine. He didn't kidnap you when you were unconscious, nor did he steal anything from your house, he instead just brought you back home when you were vulnerable. He's harmless. And besides, whatever happened last night, you got a dragon on your body now." She shrugged casually while stifling a small playful giggle, making me look constipated.

"Very easy for you to say bro, for all I know, he could be a serial killer sent by illusion in order to track me and is just messing with me to gain my trust or something, and you're just smitten by him." I rolled my eyes.

"Can you really blame me? It's almost impossible to believe a man like him exists after your description about him. How did you not pass out after seeing him? Must have been a hunk." She gushed brightly while twinkling her eyes like an anime girl.

"Because he was very terrifying maybe? Maybe he was threatening me with violence? Maybe he was so rude that to the point where I don't feel safe anymore? Or is very intimidating as fuck?" I started giving her a list of all the things that the stupid yet gorgeous male had made me feel, leaving out the details of the mysterious sparks or the very prominent sexual tension we both had in a moment like that, also leaving out the fact that he had the exact match to my kink of veiny inked arms that I have decided to ignore to not ignite the inner pervert inside me, making her slap my arm playfully.