𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑘𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑢

"What did one butt cheek say to the other butt cheek? 'Together we can stop this shit.'"

"But...how though?" I heard Balthazar gasp out loud dramatically at the green scary dragon in front of me, as it displayed a sly grin with his terrifying teeth that I started to find very eccentric to look at, revealing all the piercings on his slightly bearded jaw, making me squeal in astonishment.

Are those tribal patterns?!

BRUH THOSE ARE TRIBAL PATTERNS.

THIS IS MY TRASH.

"Woah! That's so cool!" I gushed like a small kid getting candy while touching a big piercing with no return at this point, as the dragon liked my gesture immediately and nudged me playfully to gesture a cute action.

"How is Blaze even cool about this? He's literally sleeping on you right now. I thought he'd be her knight in shining armour instead of a couch potato." Agatha deadpanned after looking at my own mate and then staring at the yawning red reptile planting its bum right on Zenith's face, and I was just too busy observing this wonderful creature instead.

"I guess even he knows she's not in danger for some reason." Zenith spoke firmly with a voice filled with disbelief.

I literally thought I was going to die ten seconds ago, and now this adorable yet scary dragon wanted all my attention.

I think dragons are my weakness now.

Why am I not complaining right now.

I guess you could say I was almost captivated with finally being able to see through this dragon's intimidating facade, since my eyes wondered to almost every corner at its face in admiration, and obviously because naturally I was way too curious for my own good, seeing a real dragon for the first time in my life was revolutionary. He somewhat let out what sounded like a soft purr of satisfaction after feeling my hands touch him, before sniffing an odd looking smoke out of his nostrils , making him look profoundly cute as fuck.

Yup, definitely my weakness.

"You're a very big and strong boy aren't you?" I giggled benevolently while scratching his jaw, not even knowing what my intentions were meant to be at the moment because logically my brain wanted me to run away and hide behind a tree or something, but my heart was already melted at the overwhelming emotions of happiness flooding me, making the dragon grumble a small happy nod while his front legs and nails curled slightly at my touch.

"Is she literally petting him?" Balthazar face-palmed stupidly while stating the obvious.

"It's her out of all the people. What do you expect from her? Everything weird. For all we know she'll probably do something even more surprising that is normal in her dictionary." Agatha retorted with her own silent laugh, before I was already having fun with this yellow-eyed baby because why not, right?

"Who's a good boy? Oh you are! Such a pretty little guy huh?" I complimented cheerfully to lighten up the mood, using both my hands to scratch his heavily scarred face, as his wings excitedly twitched in response to my move and he closed his eyes happily to enjoy the moment.