𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑

"What do you mean no pets allowed this is my sister."

"Where were you in hiding all this time Master Pierce?" 

"Why did you vanish for going underground in the first place? The reason is not out for the public to find out, why is that?"

"Are there any updates with your relationship with the rebellion? Are you going to grant their demands for the Genzanian rule and help them take down the throne?"

"How did your role play for you during the war between our King and Queen with Illusion last week?"

"Are all reported members of Illusion finally gone?"

"What's your view on the mass rogue migration situation towards earth? There has been a detected target found on that planet, is there a reason why rogues are using the portals a lot? Or they looking for someone?"

"We heard Blaze took care of many humans before another world war between the people of earth and supernatural creatures to save the day, is he here with you now?"

"Who's this lady with you? Why did you bring two humans to Genzania?"

"We've heard from our dragons that you've found your mate! Is this her?"

"What's going to happen between you and Calvina Millers after the incident of finding your mate?"

"Calvina Millers has been trying to contact you through the King and Queen with ample efforts, have you heard anything from them about your relationship?"

"Gwitter has been blowing up with the trending hashtag of #ratepierce with your reputation with the dragonies with your numbers residing in 9 or 10 out of 10, any thoughts on this part?"

"Are the rumours about you impregnating two humans true? Can you portray any kind of information about these women?"

"Has Balthazar Kraw been part of your hiding scene too? Was he also in hiding with you with his own disappearance from the Genzanian medical lab? Did he know where you were? Did he help you disappear?"

"Can you please tell us your story about the day of Illusion's ruin? Are there any further updates from the King and Queen about anything?"

"Are the King and Queen ever going to visit our kingdom? Are they better now after the final defeat of their mortal enemy?"

"We've heard that the Vampire King and Queen also came out of hiding after many centuries of hiding themselves, have you personally made relations with them?"

"We still haven't heard or seen anything about Blaze and his transformation. The dragons are getting restless without his command, can we see him soon?"

"The rebellion leader Ace Miller has been prying to the public about how he wants your alliance to take down the throne once and for all. They've decided to collaborate with you on matters of sharing the benefits of overthrowing the Royal family with a petition signed for the same. But if you decide not to, they won't seek your permission on entering the Royal grounds. What's your view on this?"