𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑠

"Aww, she is smiling in her sleep. I wonder how she killed me this time."

At this moment in life in general, I was just in need of a poor small notebook and a pen for fuck's sake, there's too much for my head to process. Like this is actually even more complicated than my own rushing life, and I don't know how the heck am I supposed to tackle this. If there's anything I can conclude at the moment in this whole Royal chaos, it was that Zenith became just a tiny bit colder than before, and I think I know why he's being a little more quiet than usual, apparently since he hasn't spoke a word in the past fifteen minutes.

You know when you accidentally talk way too much and end up over sharing to someone? Then your mind just scolds you over and over again as to why the hell did you speak too much at one point, so you just feel embarrassed with yourself? Zenith didn't need to tell me he was embarrassed, his face alone was telling me that. He looked way too quiet with himself to the point where I started to legit worry about him, seeing the small frown of uncertainty and conflict on his pierced biting lips was not approved by me, but then, even I was frowning after processing every single word of his angry speech in my head like a typewriter.

To think that he was still exchanging some words and looks to Balthazar whenever he had to speak about something, but it was almost like he was a little reluctant in talking to me at one point. He would awkwardly brush his hand against mine and do nothing else, and that itself was very prominent for me to know that he was thinking about everything going on pretty hard, and I myself was even concerned more than I was before.

So let me get this shit straight, plus, after some confirmation from Agatha as we were talking right now, I am fucking shook. Apparently Zenith waited for a whole decade to find me? It's said that supernatural creatures meet at the age 16-17 or something...and he's already 27, almost reaching the milestone of being 30. Jesus Christ that is way too long, and to think the supernatural creatures need their mates to survive and be alive was crazy to me. If he went into hiding for five years to protect himself from his enemies, that means he spent the even earlier 5-6 years looking for me...and that itself made my mind explode.

Now it explains why he was never able to find me, seemingly because I was like a bunny hopping at the time, jumping around the globe from here and there to stay away from Illusion, and I would regularly travel and change my hideouts in a heartbeat after what had happened to me...which I don't want to think about.

I can't think about that day...the day when everything around me just ruined my whole life.

So yeah, back to the topic.

Guess it was a really bad timing for me to run away, or else he would've found me, not to forget the fact that he was actually planning everything for the betterment of everyone perfectly all along. Not gonna lie, the scandal plan was fucking smart. Creating a distraction to the press for them to not focus on the Royal family anymore meant that people would stop listening to this 'rebellion' for some time, and Zenith would use that time to fix everything, and that was a big brain move. After hearing so many rumours from Agatha alone, I can't imagine what Zenith must have felt when he went through all of that alone. He even defeated the leaders of Illusion too? Holy crap, who is this guy again?

No wonder he'd be a good king though...he's doing everything alone. No advisers, no second opinions, yet he's taking everything into consideration carefully and just strikes the target with facts, logical planning and even the emotional element.