𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑐 𝐴𝑔𝑖

"I sat quietly with my own thoughts today, remind me to never do that again."

"Please tell me all of this is a joke." Agatha pleaded desperately while stuffing her face in the pillow next to me, making me suck in my lips and bite them hard, unfortunately knowing that I was not at all joking in a situation like this after finally having to spend time with the only person I truly trusted in this entire universe, also not having to deal with a ridiculously sexy red headed man who would occasionally glare at me to make my core twitch in attention.

"I wish it was." I muttered sadly while fiddling with my fingers and curling my toes nervously.

"Fuck, this just got way too complicated for us." She groaned out loud while rubbing her temples with both her hands, making me hug my knees after the creeping anxiety was finally taking over me like a ticking bomb, ready to blast and shatter my heart with whatever that had happened in one single day, and I retrospected all the events in my head.

Achievement one, I met a stranger named Balthazar. Two, I had to give a stupid private dance in the VIP room that almost lead to me getting raped in the alleyway. Three the sexy son of a bitch became my knight in shining armour by saving me and made me feel stuff that I've never felt before. Four, I allowed two strangers into my house without having my gun. Five, I'm mated to a supernatural creature. Six, a fucking Royal supernatural creature. Seven, a creature who's so insanely attractive yet dangerously terrifying that ignited a daddy kink inside me that I started to discover. Eight, I saw a damn dragon head in my apartment who breaths fire. Nine, I'm given the information about not being able to stay here any longer.

Ten, I don't care about Zenith and I not being on good terms at the moment, but I want him to shamelessly come back in this damn apartment and hug me to give me that feeling of safety. I don't want to care that he's the apparent dragon prince who's possibly going to be King soon, nor do I wanna care that he's the most savage beast out there who was responsible in bringing down Illusion with someone else.

I want him to hug me, cuddle me for all I care, hug me so tightly that I forget everything about the evilness and have Blaze also plant his bum on me after Zenith shows me his caring side again because his stupid ass is apparently capable of letting my trust issues disappear just like that. I don't care if he's a stranger to me, I want to be near him at all costs so that I can actually see him being nice. I don't care if he's a jerk to me or he's horrifying scary, I want to him hug too, I also want to hug him tightly and smell his cologne, he's good when he wants to be, he saved me from those men and prevented a disaster. I don't want to care the fact that he basically hates me and is possibly disgusted with everything about me, I want to be held by him. And I don't care whether he might kill me after knowing who I am.

I want him, now.

I want that safe feeling, I'm so sorry I'm begging for it, but I want that.

I really want that.

Please.

Just for one night I want to feel safe, and only he made me feel safe after all these years when no one could.

Is it too much to ask for?

Why does the biggest jerk in the world make me feel the best things to ever exist?