𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 : 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑢𝑔

"I love you with all my ass. I would say my heart, but my ass is bigger."

"Hurry up you fucking turtle! It will take us years if you walk in this speed!" I groaned out loud in annoyance with my side of the complaint while literally pulling the giant redheaded man by his muscular arm, desperately wanting his long legs to take huge strides this time while following me as of not even caring how I might be missing out some nice greetings with Kristy's friends, as he looked very unbothered with his other hand tucked nicely in his pockets, and he just had this smug look on his face that was honestly starting to piss me off.

"Why the hell are you in a hurry? Calm your tits hoe." He growled at me angrily while ruffling his hair, not at all wanting to cooperate with me as I simply couldn't even get this man to do one thing I wanted him to do that wasn't even difficult on his part, immediately making me huff a curse at him with absolute gibberish, before I stopped dragging him on the spot and went behind his back and pushed him instead.

"I am missing the introduction of nice mermaids because of yo—holy shit you weigh a ton, good lord." I softly squeaked in surprise while feeling like my arms had absolutely no strength against this giant, stretching my bones right after pushing him for just ten seconds because of knowing that I didn't really work out much recently, and possibly also because maybe even a normal dragon trainer can't even make him move like I'm doing it now, so I feel a little powerful and privileged, hah.

"It's all muscle babe." He smirked cockily before putting both his hands behind his head in relaxation, tweaking his ego to the brim after wanting to annoy me more on the spot, even making his really impressive and tattooed biceps contort in a show off, dislodging my attempt of not wanting to fangirl in front of him with his own way of seduction, with my mouth falling ajar as I instantly glared at him and tsked.

We get it, you're irresistible, stop.

Even humans have hormones like you, horrible ones.

Please stop mister, before I jump you.

"You're fat bruh, there's a difference. And that's okay Zenny boy, it's amazing to be chubby, you can be useful to me, like a good little pillow." I smiled while patting his back nicely after wanting to treat him like a baby, as his smirk turned into a tremendous scowl very quickly without any further notice, turning to persist my enjoyment after seeing him all irritated by my behaviour, before he abruptly grabbed my hand that was patting on his back and pinned it behind my own figure after slightly twisting me, instantly moving my figure against him in a swift move with my bottom grazing his hips.

What the—

How the heck is he so fast man.

A short squealing gasp escaped my lips at this position after feeling his rock hard chest meet my spine, as his other hand immediately went into my silky silver hair to tug on it firmly behind to make me look at him, causing my neck to automatically arch in his direction after my vulnerable mark was immediately revealed under his mercy because of being exposed, faltering my breathing because of the close proximity with him and his hot fanning breath that had surfaced the innate bliss to my heart, as his thick red hair hung on his forehead messily after cascading his dark eyes.

"I'll show you how much 'fat' I have on my body once we both are in the bedroom, maybe give you a clear idea of what you are deciding to avoid seeing every night before going to bed, how does that sound parum puella?" He whispered seductively into my ear after using an even deeper tone that I subsequently have never heard before, letting his voice take control of my body movements to stay stasis on the spot, as his grip on my hair and my hand tightened slightly to keep me in control, with his legs pushing in between my thighs to separate them, making me audibly gulp in front of him as my eyes closed for a few seconds to digest what was going on.