𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑜𝑟

"Why is Monday so far away from Friday but Friday so close to Monday?"

I stared at the slight waves of the cold waters that banked the nearby roads I was currently situated in, easily loosing myself to the chilly wind and embracing it's ice because of processing everything that had happened in the past few many hours of my life that subsequently changed my path and purpose to live completely from an ordinary yet boring run from Illusion, to being the other half of the literal Dragon King in less than a day.

I honestly had way too many things to think about right now that would possibly end up making me dizzy to the brim, and I took this moment to digest everything I need to get adjusted with because anything could happen in the next literal second, and it would complicate everything even more. With my fastening heart beat and my prancing emotions here and there, I was in deep shit at this point, and running away wasn't an option anymore. And that itself had triggered a part in me that I never knew existed.

So for starters...I'm leaving Canada.

Yay.

I'm leaving both of my jobs.

Double yay.

Those men fucking found me, and were so bound of breaking me.

Triple yay.

I have to run away from here anyways, and the safest option is Genzania itself because it's not even on earth.

With him, and his dragon.

Quadruple yay.

I'm going some place where I don't even know what it looks like and what kind of people are there.

This place probably has an numerous amount of dangerous dragons.

And...all of them hate Illusion, obviously.

Yayayayayayayay.

So...to conclude, if it was from their point of view, the enemy is entering their home with a nice treat of their King being mated to her. And if they find out who I am? I am as good as dead, heck, if Zenith finds out who I am, he actually might plan my damn murder.

I don't even know whether I want to live or not, I'm tired of running away to be honest.

And on top of that? I'm not mated to just some dragon trainer.

No no no, my life had to be the most dramatic there is. So you know what does the universe do? Dick me over again like the umpteenth time by mating me to the royalty of dragons, specifically the fucking prince who's supposed to be king with an oh so powerful fire dragon.

And..it's trainer is the strongest out there to ever exist.

And he is intimidating and scary, super closed off and moody, incredibly sexy and good looking, yet very bipolar and possessive.

Y.

A.

Y.