𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎

"I believe in annoyed at first sight."

"Are you kidding me?!" I hissed furiously after not at all wanting to cooperate with this bitch in any way, while the rebel guards clutched at my arms roughly without any remorse and pushed me ahead, making me almost loose my balance on the spot, but I kept my posture well to avoid any falling.

"Why you little—"

"Na ah ah, no need for being vulgar baby, your wife is in safe hands, but she'll land in worse ones if you decide to lay a step closer to me." Calvina smirked menacingly after pushing my head with the gun still equipped in her hands, causing Zenith to literally almost punch the nearby wall after I could hear his bones and muscles contort with him going completely dead silent, before I gulped to keep my anxiety below the level of panicking.

"Don't touch me." I barked.

"I have no interest, go there right fucking now." She barked back.

"Why the fuck do I have to go first all the time?! I'm not a damn puppet here." I growled in resentment while yanking myself from the stupid black leather covered men who were standing way too close to me.

"Well guess what dear Lauriana, in my game, you actually are my puppet. So move along now, I don't want to fall into a death trap, nor do I want my people to encounter something funny. It's naturally nice of you to go first to set off any dangers first, think of it as a favour." She smiled sarcastically after playing with the knife and casually planting at the back of my spine, while I rolled my eyes and clutched the campus to shift uncomfortably away from her.

"I swear I'm killing you as soon as we leave." Zenith promised.

"You want to kill your future Queen baby?" She pouted.

"Oh wow, YoU wAnT To kIlL yOuR fUtUrE qUeEn bAbY?" I mocked in a childish voice to annoy her because she was pissing me off, making everyone chuckle other than her.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't want to anger me right now." Calvina sneered a threat while signalling an incoming kick from her knee if I don't listen to her any further.

"Of course my lady." I groaned a joke while touching the semi-open wall door cautiously with my hands, feeling the need to push it to the side to get full access because it wasn't exactly open in a way.

"Oh boy." I whispered to myself softly to calm down my nerve racked anxiousness that was growing inside my mind, before carefully resting my palms on the surface in specific possible weak spots, and then using all my strength to push it out of my way.

"Yeah thanks a lot Calvin Klein, no need to tell your men to help one poor girl who's doing the work all alone." I deadpanned as a joke.

"You're very welcome." She chirped disgustingly, making me gag in secret because her mere voice was like torture to my ears now.

Thankfully, instead of getting to push the rock all by myself, I quickly saw Zalius's energy engulf in my hands to endure the weight of the boulder in front of me with no effort, before it just tapped the rock with ease, making it sweep to the other side just like that, and it made my life a hundred times easier.