𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

"If you wanna impress me with your car, it better be a fucking food truck. If it is, marry me."

"Is this really necessary now?! COME ON!" I immediately yelled out into the air in frustration at this stupid girl in front of me, really wanting to bury my face in a nearby pillow or something to be honest, and just scream in it while hugging myself to conceal my slowly red turning face at the moment, as she casually shrugged at me innocently before packing very revealing lingerie into my suitcase with no shame.

"Of course it is necessary. priorities need to be in check girl." She giggled brightly after completely ignoring my horrified face.

"I don't even remember buying, ever that in my life, it's probably yours isn't it? Please tell me it's yours, I will disown myself if I own something like this and decided to buy it in a crazy decision." I huffed in a small shriek while trying to pull it away from her childishly.

"It's not mine hoe, I bought it for you in secret when we went to the mall. Just stop nagging and let me pack this." She insisted stubbornly after pushing me away and retracting her secretly bought lingerie which was dedicated to me from my hands.

"NO! I won't be needing this for God's sake." I protested.

"OBVIOUSLY YOU WON'T. BUT HE WILL." She smirked from ear to ear, causing a small blush to erupt in my face after remembering how awkward it has been for both of us after the intimate hug in front of the pizza parlour.

If there's anything we did together after that, was just glance at each other occasionally with him either rubbing his neck or thinking deeply or my covering my face and biting my lip. Occasional touches of our shoulders brushing together or our fingers meeting each other would be even more awkward, considering it just brings in the concept of this pleasurable sparks that torture us to death.

Not to mention him using his jerk attitude as a mechanism to get us out of this awkward stage, and I also used my own bitter attitude to get back to him whenever we would talk. Honestly, we don't talk, we argue. Perfect mate relationship if you ask me, really sane and peachy.

"AGI!"

"CAN YOU STOP YELLING ALL THE TIME FOR ONCE!?" Zenith growled darkly with a loud announcing from my own room outside the bathroom, causing me to receive a shiver down my spine because his voice was suddenly starting to impact me on a spiritual level thanks to the supposed mate bond becoming stronger and stronger after the whole day we practically were with each other, while making Agatha shiver in slight fear that was contrasting to my shiver of pleasure, as I was already was done with these people in my apartment.

This was not a good idea whatsoever, I blame her for this.

"HOW ABOUT YOU DO THE SAME YOU DIPSHIT!?" I shot back with an annoyed expression after throwing my arms in the air and planting them right above my hips after sassily perking them to the side, while Agatha gave me a proud grin in response, before hearing a loud thump in the background.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO SPANK BOTH OF YOU BEFORE YOU POP MY EAR DRUMS!? Have some mercy on my old age!" Balthazar intervened a large complaint which was followed by a masculine groan from his throat, as Agatha started snickering uncontrollably beside me and kept packing to herself, before I rolled my eyes and stomped out of my bathroom.