𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝐼𝑟𝑖𝑠

"Ive been 18+ ever since I was 12."

|THIRD PERSON POV|

Nothing.

That's what the people spotted.

Nothing.

She was gone.

Utterly gone.

She completely vanished, just like an utter spec of magic, almost as if her being was completely snatched in the world of living, with nowhere to be seen in sight anymore.

Her voice was not heard, and it seemed too distant for that matter, her presence was not felt. Her screams were inaudible until the silence was louder than her disappearance.

Everyone gasped at her sudden absence, utterly perplexed because she was gone after a blink of the eye, confused as to how did she disappear so quickly without anyone helping her escape, almost as if she was a ghost, while the dragons above stared down at the big room below them, before stopping their torture on their King, with weak geekos squeaking aloud on the floor, while an injured Zenith groaned and rolled over his shoulders to support his weight.

Zenith's entire back was injured with his veins trying to function after the occurrence of absolute torture to his body. A simple task like breathing was appearing to be difficult, as every some movement his body made, the stinging aftermath would never leave him. Sweat was reeking on his shoulder with his body awfully warmer than before, with a whimpering Blaze in his mind who didn't know how to heal him, they both were critically injured at this point.

Nothing other the outlining of the stars above were seen by his brown vulnerable eyes, almost as if he was praying to his parents for some miracle to happen while he clutched his bleeding abdomen, with his fingers shaking profusely in horror because of how badly his mind had comprehended with these events, and he looked ahead to see how his beloved wife was completely gone.

"S-Snowflake?" He softly croaked out with what was left in his voice after begging for help too much, making his heart hurt more than his body did because for a split second, he felt the mate bond completely disappear, while his wife's best friends stared at the empty podium in shock, completely bewildered with no trace of her, and inwardly feeling like rats were crawling in their stomachs.

The capsule was missing from the naked eye, even that was gone with no one getting a chance to see what Iris' blood would look like, as Calvina skeptically jogged towards the podium and observed the white rope, before growling under her breath and glaring at Zenith.

"WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING WIFE?!" She snarled at him in distaste.

'Where d-did she go...?' Blaze brokenly spoke at the back of Zenith's mind with a crack in his voice, being unable to utter much words because of the lack of energy, making him scrunch his nose in confusion before getting up to sit
on the floor in pain.

"WHERE IS SHE?! FIND HER NOW!" Calvina authoritatively ordered every single member of rebellion in sight due to the simmering anger in her blood, as Zenith rubber his tired eyes with his shaking hands, wanting to see clearly instead of having a blurred vision at his mercy, while feeling every inch of his body he set on stinging fire.