𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑒

"Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a beautiful fucking day."

"The Rebellion is always watching you." 

"He is not my target, the royal family is." 

"Zenith banished them for a reason, he has a lot of enemies because people crave his power." 

"They are after my blood to find Iris."

"Blaze refuses to merge with me because it would put me in more danger."

"It's the only way to protect Iris and you from everyone, I'm not risking you getting endangered under my protection, I made a promise and I'm keeping it."

"Zenith is probably the biggest hater of Illusion, he takes pleasure in taking down its members bone by bone."

"Thank god the Dragonarian came out of hiding in time, and I've heard he's even the Queen's henchman. He's doing a better job than our dragon King ever will."

"You need to understand woman, I can't loose Blaze because of your stupidity, I can't loose you for that matter, so shut the fuck up."

"I had to wait for you for ten years, I'm not ready to let go."

"I heard there were some survivors of Illusion? I even heard the Vampire King came out of hiding too!"

"She is always happy you know, I wouldn't want to change that sweetheart."

"Be a good girl and don't tell anyone anything doll."

"It doesn't make me a criminal to help my brother now does it?"

"EARTH TO LOLO!"

"Huh?"

"You've been spaced out for ten minutes bruh! You gotta keep up with the updates...that is if you're okay. What is wrong? Do you feel ill now? Or are you having second thoughts about the wedding?" Agatha asked sarcastically while the other girls chuckled behind me because of it obviously being a joke, as I shook my head softly as a response before eyeing my figure in the mirror with a longing look in my eyes.

"Ugh! This dress is absolutely amazing girl! Your hair matches it so perfectly, Master Pierce is going to become weak as fuck when he sees you walking down the aisle for him." Kristy giggled brightly as she continued to adjust my impeccable veil that was attached to a flower crown on my head, making me blush momentarily after cursing profanities under my breath because of how nervous I was feeling at the moment, while Silia straightened my dress completely from behind that was almost a meter long.

"I still remember when this bitch still used to wear diapers to school, and my best friend is getting married today?! You know what that means LoLo, don't you?" Agatha smirked at me in a silly manner while her own body was adorned with a beautiful silk pink dress that matched the colour code of her role as the maid of honour, same as what Silia and Kristy were wearing as they were my bridesmaids.

"What does it mean Agi?" I chuckled.

"I WIN THE BET THAT WE MADE WHEN WE WERE KIDS! YOU ARE MARRYING BEFORE ME! You owe me an ice cream cup bitch." She exclaimed cheerfully while throwing one of her fists into the air and pulling my full sleeve to cover my arms with the other one, as my off shoulder, backless and body hugging white masterpiece framed my curves in the perfect places and had almost made me appear model like.