𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 : 𝑠𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒

"An apple a day keeps everyone away if you know how to throw it properly."

"W-Well this is very nice." I shivered profusely after gradually submerging my whole figure into the icy cold water beneath me with a motive of stress relief, feeling all my anger and frustration extinguish like a blowed candle that was kindled thanks to what had happened some time ago at the training fields, soothing my pale porcelain skin into a bath of absolute bliss, already feeling better as I leaned my back into the hard rocks of the cove caverns.

Literally hearing nothing around me for the while I've been here for the past few minutes, I took this opportunity to arrive at the supposed resting quarters of all the dragons that Kristy had mentioned before, admiring the reflecting colours of blue, white and especially lilac at the rocks behind me and above me, situating myself in a cozy corner in one of the endings of a caves inside this whole maze, wanting to be here for as long as I can.

I've heard this water was healing water, and that it could cure any physical scar or bruise made by any mortal, which was why I already felt very pleasurable shudders greet me like a Christmas gift, engrossing myself after wrapping both my arms around me, with my reared stained face completely relaxed after some moments of extreme heavy breathing.

"Nothing better than a c-cold bath." I whispered sarcastically into the air after knowing that the cold was affecting the stuttering in my tone, feeling nothing but tiredness flood my veins after coming to acquaintances with the many overwhelming stress that had piled again and again over the years, as I refused to stay near the building acting as a home to everyone else all alone along with prolonged boredom, with my flooding thoughts that was daring to become darker by the second, already mad at myself for lashing out for no reason.

I shouldn't have said that so aggressively.

God I'm dramatic.

But why the hell did that feel so good—

Either way, it was wrong. I should've told that to Zenny first, ugh.

Going still in the violet healing waters of medicine that emitted small waves in incremental seconds, I doubtfully started to hear a bit of shuffling and movement that echoed through the caves due to the large size of it, making me jump a little in the same water while I was almost bare with Zenith's hoodie nicely folded and placed on top of a near rock, before I sighed and hugged myself even tighter, not even caring anymore.

Whoever is coming, let them come.

I can just go inside the water and have a breathing contest with myself.

Hehe.

I slowly closed my eyes after a deep exhaling sigh went limp in the cold satisfying pools of euphoria in quick seconds, feeling the pounding headache in my brain go away instantly before a mirth filled feeling flooded my face with happy sparks, making me smile subconsciously to myself, and just relish this whole moment since it was the first time I'm feeling this carefree and unbothered.

I then heard a small cry for attention beside me that was not at all expected, before peeking my eyes open in a tiny flutter to see the same very friendly orbs greet me with a sad expression, causing my lips to curl down into a small frown after finding his eyes to be holding a lot of emotions all at once, making my finger meet his nose in a manner of a small poke.