°43°

This chapter is dedicated to Ma_ya0555 Her Dm actually made my day ❤❤❤

And also

Dema-lee She's a new wattpad Friend I just made. Her aim is to disturb me on whatsapp for an update xD. Here's one.

Enjoy.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

                    °Uyai's POV°

It felt weird seeing myself back at this school again, being T. Not just being T, the environment felt uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I love the people and the activities surrounding this place. But it would have been way better if Judith wasn't murdered here and if Femi and Rosemary didn't exist.

Oh yeah, it would have been better if there wasn't any test today. I hated tests.

I was quite sure I had bags under my eyes, as I walked down the hall filled with students. T had made me stay up all night to memorize her Civic notes and to tell me why we shouldn't use American words and pronunciation cause we were colonized by the Britain, which was stupid by the way.

I staggered my way into the class, and moved over to my seat. I felt tired and exhausted.

"Wha__" I heard laughter coming from Omonigho as she walked towards me, with Irene by her side. "You seriously don't want to fail T. Look at you."

"Did you even sleep last night?" Asked Irene, as she found her spot which was beside me.

"I wish," I muttered, barely above a whisper. "T is addicted to success."

Omonigho slowly sat beside me. "Oh, you're Uyai. You both need a label of some sort."

"True," Irene nodded. "We ain't Albert Einstein like Jeremiah over there."

I quickly swung my head, as I was remembered of his existence. Dami and his other seat partner were arguing over something. It sounded like their argument had to do with two football players.

"Messi is way better!" Dami other seat partner yelled, disturbing the peace of the classroom.

"Are you drunk?" Dami asked, same time he decided to check his friend's feature. "Ronaldo is a freaking legend."

Jeremiah on the other hand wasn't invested in their childish bickering. Finally but nerve wrecking in some way, Jeremiah's gaze met mine. I gave a huge smile and wave at him. Jeremiah returned it with a chuckle, while giving me a small wave.

I finally returned my gaze to Irene and Omonigho, who were busy summarizing their notes.

"I know Civic is an easy subject. But like you said earlier, T is addicted to success." Omonigho said, as she flipped through the pages of her text book. "Why isn't she here herself?"

I managed to retrieve the sticky notes which contained T's key points. "Someone shot at her and Jubilee last night."

Omonigho stopped whatever she was doing, to stare at me with stunned eyes. "What?!" Both she and Irene yelled, gaining everyone's attention for a second.