↳ 16

bang!

" Jungwoo has everything prepared, you should go get changed, " Taeyong informed Y/n and Jaemin, " level 3, 7th door on the left. "

It was currently 7.45pm, and NCT was preparing for the mission, making sure both Y/n and Jaemin got changed, had some makeup applied and making sure everyone else involved in the mission was ready.

At 9.10pm, 10 minutes after the party had started, they had arrived at the rented mansion. Haechan reminded them to put on their earpiece and masks before getting out of the driver's seat.

He then proceeded to pretend to be their chauffeur and opened the door for them. Bowing to them slightly as part of the act and wishing them luck under his breath.

Stepping out of the car, Y/n immediately fell into character, holding onto Jaemin's arm and walking into the entrance of the mansion with Jaemin.

They were stopped by a 5'9ft guy, asking them for their names. Y/n held eye contact with him, trying to figure out which member of Seventeen he was.

When they were allowed into the mansion, Renjun instructed them to blend in the crowd of people while searching for Seventeen through the surveillance cameras in the mansion.

They walked through the crowd of people in silence, awkwardness filling the air, unlike the other couples who were chatting with others comfortably.

" That guy at the entrance, " she started letting go of Jaemin's hand, " he's Jun. "

" How did you... "

" His eyes. " she said shortly, looking around for any eavesdroppers.

Jaemin glanced down at the girl, even though the mask hid half her face, she still looked beautiful to him.

He looked at the other older couples for a moment before hooking his arm around her waist and pulling her to a less crowded area.

" Holy shit. There's so many members around stealing money, " they heard Renjun mutter after 40 minutes, " North-east closest, a member of Seventeen. I can't recognise who, the CCTV is too far. "

" I'll go take a look, you stay here, " Jaemin told Y/n but she shook her head.

" He'll recognise you, I'll go, " she said, pulling Jaemin back, " don't worry so much ok? "

Y/n turned to walk towards the member. His hair was slightly messy and was dyed blue ( idk if his hair is pink now ) , as she walked closer and closer towards him, she realised who he was.

Seung Cheol, more commonly known as Scoups, the leader of Seventeen.

Y/n pretended to be lost, looking around frantically and pretending to look for her partner.

" Are you lost? " she heard him ask and she nodded innocently.

" Could you lend me your phone? I need to call my husband and ask where he is, I'll pay you a hundred bucks. "

Taeyong had given her and Jaemin three hundred dollars each just in case they needed it and she knew that Scoups wouldn't let her use his phone for free.

Scoups agreed, handing his phone over to her, thinking that she was just one of the other rich people who was indeed lost.

She inserted the small device into Scoups phone charging port, hiding it behind her hand as she pretended to make a phone call.

" It should be done, " she heard Renjun's voice through the earpiece, quickly plugging it out and handing him his phone back along with the hundred dollar bill.

" Thank you. "

" LET'S GET ITTT! " Haechan screamed through the earpiece causing Y/n to flinch.

She spotted Jaemin's back a distance away, making her way towards him, she noticed that a Seventeen member was standing behind him.

She saw him slip Jaemin's phone back into his pocket and in his hand was an identical device Taeyong had given her.

The Seventeen's gang member turned around to leave, his hostile eyes piercing into hers before walking away quickly.

She recognised him almost immediately, it was him, Dino.

Y/n briefly scanned the area, noticing Seventeen's tallest member nodding to a guy with black hair and one of the members a short distance away from Jaemin, a pistol sticking out of his pocket a little that it could easily be missed.

Y/n walked towards Jaemin, placing her hands around his neck.

" Y/- Hyejin, I mean- wait what? What are you- " he whispered, confusion written all over his face.

" We have to look somewhat believable ok? " Y/n whispered back, " listen to me first. Three members are around us, one is definitely Mingyu. The others... I'm not sure but I think one of them is Hoshi. "

" Once something happens... get out of here immediately, please, " she quickly whispered, anxiety building up in her, " they're not going to let us out unless they do it. "

He tilted his head to one side slightly, " what's going to happen? Do what? "

Y/n ignored Jaemin's question, from the corner of her eye, she noticed Hoshi pulling out his gun and pointing it at Jaemin's back.

She saw him nod at several people as his finger tightened around the trigger. Just as Hoshi pulled the trigger, Y/n turned Jaemin and herself over.

" Bang! "

The sound of the gunshot rang out throughout the mansion and almost everyone screamed, rushing out through the front door in panic.

Y/n staggered, falling into Jaemin's arms the moment the bullet hit her body.

Everything happened so quickly that hardly anyone knew what happened, Hoshi raised his gun to take another aim at Jaemin but he was quicker.

Ignoring Renjun's frantic shouting coming from the earpiece, he picked bleeding Y/n up, running to the back door and kicking it open. Almost immediately spotting Haechan's shiny black car and running towards it.

Haechan rushed them back to the base, handing Y/n over to Taeil and Kun who immediately brought her to their medic room. ( idk is that what it's called? )

" Please be okay... "