100k

ayyo... i just hit 100k w you guys.

i would never have thought that this book would reach a 100k ?! seeing that ive only started writing last year, 100k means alottt to me <3

honestly, i was embarrassed of this book, mainly because of the boring plot and grammatical errors i made throughout. i kept comparing my work with other writers and was quite ashamed of the vast areas im lacking in, to the point where i almost deleted this book :")

im glad i didnt delete this and was able to see all your support for me. ( and also the sadness in the last chapter ;) sorry for that... )

i know 100k may seem small to other writers but this is one of my proudest moments ever since i started writing fanfictions :)

all your comments and votes always make me smile like someone who received a text from their significant other HAHA.

even if you dont comment or anything, it really doesnt matter as long as you enjoyed this book, it's enough :D. i am truly glad to have all of yall here and i really hope to see all your familiar usernames soon :)

‼️ i have pondered over the requests about having a alternate ending but i really can't see myself writing that for this book... im really really sorry if you really wanted a alternate ending :(

⁉️ also wondering if anyone wants to know why i write certain scenes in this book, like the meaning behind them. it would be nice to let me know here :)

thank you again for reading unmendable and i wish to see you again <3

<3, the writer ;)