↳ 5

127 squad

the next day
Y/n spent the previous day in her room, not knowing what to do. She felt like dying as usual, and she didn't know how to start a conversation with a bunch of guys in the Mafia.

She had a bathroom in her room, which made everything easier for her. She wouldn't want to share a bathroom with a bunch of guys anyways.

Throughout the previous day, she could hear the constant opening and closing of doors, probably from the one beside and opposite her. She didn't go downstairs to find food because she was scared of running into any member.

She was practically starving herself.

She had received several miss calls from her mother and sister, probably asking her to go back home and study or start working for the family. They didn't care about her feelings, they were self-centered and selfish so the possibility of them being generally worried for her was close to zero.

She had blocked all her relatives phone numbers and didn't reply to any group chats.

The girl was famished, dehydrated and tired of everything, she wanted to self-harm but there weren't any sharp objects in the room for her to do so.

She vowed to put up her carefree and happy façade even in this new place, with people she did not know.

She was just mindlessly scrolling on her phone like the previous day when a knock was heard from her door.

She jolted slightly in shock and sent her phone flying onto the ground. Y/n groaned and pulled herself out of the comfortable bed, picking up her phone from the ground and walking towards the door.

Y/n yawned, grabbing the doorknob and pulling it open. Her eyes trailed up the tall figure and made eye contact with the guy.

She gulped slightly, taking a step back from the intimidating person.

" uh- can I help you...? " she asked, breaking eye contact and attempted to flatten her messy hair.

" Hi! I'm Johnny and Taeyong told me that you'll be staying here for urm ever? " he said chlucking lightly, " do you want to come downstairs for breakfast? I haven't seen you downstairs yesterday. "

She nodded her head slowly, following Johnny downstairs while having a rather pleasant conversation with him

She nodded her head slowly, following Johnny downstairs while having a rather pleasant conversation with him. He was really friendly and funny which made it easier to interact with him.

Y/n came to a stop at the long table, seeing about 6 good looking guys staring at her. She felt uncomfortable with all the attention she was getting, she hated being the center of attention.

She awkwardly bowed to them and Johnny pulled up a chair for her. She felt weak and helpless under their piercing stares and gulped nervously.

" Hi I'm Y/n... " she said awkwardly when nobody said anything.