↳ 7

whose memory

It fell silent for a moment, almost all eyes landed on the only boy who had yet to introduce himself, his messy hair fell over his forehead, slightly covering his eyes as he looked down at the phone in his hands.

Jeno gently nudged his shoulder, causing him to look up. His eyes travelled from Jeno to the only girl in the house.

" Jaemin, Na Jaemin. " he introduced shortly, his brown eyes piercing into hers. His eyes stayed on her for a minute longer before breaking eye contact and turning his focus back to his phone.

" Don't mind him, " Mark softly said, " he isn't the friendliest. "

Y/n nodded, not taking her eyes off the boy. Something about his cold distant attitude made her want to know more about him, wanting to know why he was so unfriendly and most importantly: why his eyes looked so familiar.

 Something about his cold distant attitude made her want to know more about him, wanting to know why he was so unfriendly and most importantly: why his eyes looked so familiar

Jaemin tried to return his focus to his phone but he just couldn't. His mind forced him to think about the girl, his head started to spin and he felt a sharp pain on the back of his head.

It was almost as if someone had stabbed him from the back. he automatically screwed his eyes shut, leaning back against the chair he sat on.

" Why are you staring at me? " the young boy asked in confusion.
She scooted over to him slightly, " you have really pretty eyes, " she said giggling whilst pointing to his eyes

" What the fuck, " he hissed as the pain in his head slowly subsided.

" You ok? "

He didn't reply. Instead, he stood up and made his way back to his bedroom, falling onto his bed once he shut the door.

Was that a memory of mine?

" What do you guys usually do when you're free? " Y/n asked, elbows on the table and head on her palms. Her dark brown hair fell over her face, making her look effortlessly pretty.

" We usually hang around, watch tv, game, sleep or just go on missions. " Taeil said, shrugging.

" Excuse me, me and Jisung go to college too? " Chenle voiced out, " The rest are too old for school. "

Laughter rang out throughout the dining room, y/n have not heard others laugh in a long time. To the girl, it made the atmosphere more lively, it made the whole place feel like home.

She engaged in a conversation with Jungwoo and Yuta who was a cute pair, when a question crossed her mind.

" How many members are there? " she asked as another member entered, she eyed the blonde boy as he walked to the cabinets, oblivious to her presence.

" Oh, his name is Hendery and he's from China. " Yuta introduced on the guy's behalf.

" A lot of you guys are from different countries, " she pointed out and Jungwoo nodded

" You haven't met the rest from the China base, " Jungwoo said grinning, forgetting that Taeyong told them not to tell Y/n about gang stuff and even the different subunits, " there's twenty one of us. "

" TWENTY ONE?! "

↳  Y/n living with 21 hot guys ;)
edit: ik its 23 guys rn jus gimme sometime