Charles Leclerc. Date Night. Part 2

I get up off the couch and turn off the tv.
Charles is the only person who I will voluntarily get off the couch for.

It's date night so that is good. 

Our date nights usually consist of going to fancy restaurants. 

Normally I am not a huge fan of this, but also love it at the same time.
Love-hate relationship.
I love going out with him and seeing him all dressed up and fancy
But I also hate it because I dress up because I have to, but I don’t like the way I look in the fancy dresses I wear. I always feel like I'm posing as someone I’m not. 

I walk into the room Charles has set up for me. 

We don't officially live together, but he set up this room so when I come over for dinner or things like that I can stay the night and whatnot.

That's why I am here today. I came over to make him a just-because-dinner last night as well as my famous cupcake recipe, and I ended up getting flour all over me and icing all in my hair. So I used his shower and stayed the night. 

Then this morning rolled in and Charles left for work and I watched Star trek. 
Since we are going out, I should probably wash my hair. It was a mess this morning, and I don’t want to break my extra brush, since I broke mine yesterday.

Once I hop out of the shower, I go through my closet.
Since this isn't where I actually live, not all my clothes are here. As a matter of fact, only a few of my items of clothing are here.
And my nice dresses certainly are not. 

“CHARLES!” I call.

Its no big deal. I’ll just have to quickly drive home and grab a nice outfit and a nice pair of shoes. 
I walk out of the room he set up for me and stumble over a box.

I know you don't live here. This may save you a trip home. XOXO, Charles

He’s too sweet.
I open the box he left me.
A dress.
In my favourite colour.
The nice kind of purply red. 
I take it out of the box, and attached is another note.

Hope it fits. I looked at your clothes for sizing references last night. And the shoes are at the front door. ♡♡♡ Charles

How did he get shoes?I wonder what kind he got

I wonder what kind he got.
I walk to the front door to check.
They are silver, and also have a note on them 

Hope they fit, Love

I take them out.
They're stunning!

I am quite tall, and Charles isnt much taller than I am. Jusr a hair taller.
So heels dont work for us.
They are stunning silver flats.

However he got these for me, I owe him

I take them and walk back to the room he made for me.

I slip into the dress and shoes. I head to the bathroom. Charles just showered so it is all steamy. I pull my hair up nicely and do my makeup.

 I pull my hair up nicely and do my makeup

I look quite stunning.
The outfit helps alot though
As I realize this, I begin to think that I am not as stunning as this  but rather the clothes make me look half decent bearable.

I sigh out of sadness.

"Y/N?" I hear charles call.

I turn around to see him

He is sitting on the couch in his blue shirt. I got him that shirt.
I smile at the thought of that day.

He gets up and hugs me.
Then picks me up and twirls me around.
Hes amazing

"Ready Y/N? You look gorgeous" he said.

I nod and smile.

We get in the car. All night he stares at me and tells me how perfect I am.

If nothing else, I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me for who I am

Maybe some day that will rub off on me.