George Russell. First kiss. Part 4

It was signed by all of them.
My heart melts. They're so sweet.

At the bottom of the card, it says

"Oxford is your dream. An awful man got in the way of that because he played around with your money. But I think we can help"

A tear rolls down my cheek.

"You think shes reading my part?" Lewis whispered to seb.

"Thank you guys." I say.

"I dont think she clued in. Were we too stubble?" Lando whispers to Carlos.

"Ok let me be clear. Y/N, we are paying for your Oxford tuition." Carlos said.

My heart stopped.

I couldn't blink
Or breathe
Or think
Or speak.

I inhale sharply and start trying to tha k them.

Tears come streaming down my cheeks.

Tears of joy.
Tears of sadness.
Tears of me realizing I am here.
Where I am meant to be.
With good people
Good friends
Good boyfriend
In a good place.

And it is now, for the first time ever, I feel safe.
I feel secure.
I know these 20 men will never let anything happen to me.
I know these 20 men will support me no matter what.

And most importantly George.
He is here.
He is one of those 20.
He is the most important of the 20.
He is the one that have me 100 pounds at the street corner.
He is the one that brought Paul McCartney to me that day.
He is the one who let me stay with him
He is the one who told them.
He is the one who coordinated all this.
He is the one who got me this necklace with a heart on it.

A simple heart.
A heart, so simple, small and delicate.
Simple like the acts of kindness I was looking for on the street corner on Penny Lane.
Simple like the act of him sending Paul to help me make money on the corner.
Simple like the way he opened his house to me.
Simple like the picnic we are having like the ones i had in my childhood
Simple like that.
Simple like my love for him.
Simple like us.

"Love, are you alright?" George asks me.

I nod and sniff.

"Its just.. I've never... I feel safe. I've never had this. I've never had people this willing to help with my life or people who believe in my dreams like this." I say.
"This means the world to me. Having you all here, and giving me this, I... i can't even describe. I had it rough with josh who then lost all my money, but you guys.. you fixed all that." I say. I stand up and they all do too.

I walk around each driver giving them a huge hug. They all hug me back.

I get to George. I hug him the longest. He is the closest thing to am angel anyone will ever meet. This is all thanks to him.

From the moment we met on Penny Lane, to now;where his friends just told me they would make my dreams come true

From the moment we met on Penny Lane, to now;where his friends just told me they would make my dreams come true. They would pay for my tuition to Oxford.

I feel myself break down in his arms.
I squeeze him tightly and he hugs me back. I feel the tears run off my cheek and onto his neck and shoulder. I completely collaps.

I am okay now.
I am safe
I am okay.

I have George.
And my life is coming together.
I am okay.