Carlos Sainz. First Kiss. Part 3

"Well, how many of them are there?" Carlos asked as he turned around holding the two plates of salad.

"There are my four friends and three of them have boyfriends. But I believe Sofia's boyfriend's cousin lives here and they will probably stay with him." I say.

"Ok, so three girls and two boyfriends. Five total. And here's your salad."

"Yes. Five." I say as I stuff my face with salad.

"We have the spare room in the basement with the queen sized bed. One couple can sleep there. The other couple, we have two couches in the basement. And there is the air mattress. Your single friend can sleep there in the main room area by the couches." Carlos said.

"Oh no. Anita is the most likely to get too drunk. She will stay on the air mattress in my room. Trust me. Drunk Anita alone in the basement? That will be the last thing I let happen. Trust me on that one. Anita makes questionable decisions when she is fully sober. She 100% needs someone with her when she is drunk. The guest room you made mine is big enough for it, right?" I ask. He nods

"Settled then. They will all come here and you can take care of Anita." I nod and hug him

"Thank you chili." I say. I take the last bite of my salad and bring the plate back to the sink.

I open the group chat and text my friends.

Me:
Cant wait to see you all here

Anita :
Me too. Carlos better let me take his car and go VROOM

Me:
Anita are you drunk?

*incoming call from Anita. Click to join*
I click and join

"IM NOT DRUNK!" Anita said as I heard her crash into something.

"Anita yes you are. Go to bed and you will wake up sober for tomorrow." I say

"Okay." She said and pouted them hung up.

I giggle to myself and open the group chat again.

Sofia:
My boyfriend and I will be staying at his relative's place so you dont need to worry about us.

Lisa:
I'm bringing my man. Hope that's okay.

Melissa:
I promised my bf he could come. Is that alright?

Me:
Yes, I knew this was coming so I prepared for it.
I have a queen bed for one of the couples and the others will sleep on the couches. Any preferences?

Lisa:
Well my man and I havent slept together yet.

Melissa:
We have so my bf and I can sleep in the same bed. Lisacan take the couch.

Me:
Sweet. And Anita you can have an air mattress in my room so I can monitor drunken you.

Anita :
WhAt MaKeS yOu ThInK iLl Be DrUnK?

Me:
Everything.

Melissa:
Agree

Lisa:
Agree

Sofia:
Hate to admit it, but agree.

Anita:
Agree.

Me:
I'm leaving now. Cant wait to see you all again. Canr wait for you to come and meet carlos. Tell me when you get here and I'll send an uber to the airport. And yall are so predictable. I knew this would be how it panned out before you said it.

Lisa:
K

Melissa:
Thanks

Sofia:
My boyfriends relative has a ride planned.

Me:
Ofc he does.

Lisa:
Thanks again for all this.

Anita:
💺pew pew

Me:
Why did you send what looks like a chair with the words pew pew?

Lisa:
Drunk probably.

Anita:
Nope. I havent drank anything in weeks.

Me:
Oh no this means she is just consciously and soberly being weird. That is even worse. Someone go watch her.

Lisa:
In the car.  On my way.