Carlos Sainz. First Kiss. Part 2

"Awe, you're so gorgeous when you're happy." Carlos said as he hugged me and spun me around.

He stops spinning me and I rest my head on his chest.

I can hear the steady heart beat and it is soothing.
Steady
Strong
Supporting.

Everything I need.

"Its going to be just like the old new years parties my family would throw. With the friends, and the New York party, it will be amazing." I tell him.

What I didnt tell him was i installed hidden confetti cannons in the living room with a timer for midnight on new years so it would go off as a surprise.

He will love it.

"Also" I say as i pull away from the hug "it's kind of a tradition for my friends to kiss their romantic parents at midnight, so be prepared for them all to be making out. " I warn him.

He laughs.
"It will be fine." He said .

I hug him again and text my group chat of friends. 

Me:
Omg I cant wait for new years!

Malissa:
You've been told? Yay!

Sofia:
Miss u Y/N. Cant wait to see u and spain.

Lisa
Yessss. Miss uuuuu.

Me:
Miss you too.
When do u get in spain?

Anita:
Ha as if I know

Lisa:
Ya who booked our plane tickets?

Malissa:
Idk

Sofia:
It was me. We get in this friday. The morning of dec 30.

Me:
Is Sofia still the mom of the group?

Anita:
And Malissa is still the child.

Me:
😅

Lisa:
Lol

Malissa:
Wdym?

Anita:
Haha. Poor Malissa
U will always be the innocent one here

Me:
I see you guys havent changed much. :)

Anita:
😠

Me:
😄
Well If u need a place to stay, come to Carlos's place. I'm there.

Malissa:
100% staying there.

Lisa:
STUPID ALEXANDER

Me:
?

Anita:
Omg what?

Lisa:
Oops wrong person. Heh

I chuckle to myself and turn off my phone. What an amazing friend group. We have always been hilarious. We say the craziest things. 

I walk into the kitchen and find Carlos making me some salad.

I walk up quietly behind him and slip my arms under his and wrap them around the lower part of his chest. I place My head on his shoulder from behind.

"Hola amour" Carlos said as he turns his head to look at me

I smile and nuzzle my face close to his. 

"What do you want?" he asks sweetly/Why do you assume I want something when I cuddle close to you?" I ask sounding jokingly offended. 

"Because its true." He answers.

"Fiiiiine, yes it is true. Since my friends are coming, would you mind if they stayed here for the few days they will be in Spain?" I ask sweetly and brush my cheek against his sweetly.

"Of course. You didn't have to nuzzle close to me to ask me for simple things." Carlos said.

"Awww, but I don't mind. It give me a reason to cuddle." I said.