George Russell. First kiss. part 2

It's been almost 15 minutes since I came out here, which means almost an hour since he texted me "be outside in 50 minutes"
Not sure what's taking so long.

As I grab my phone to text him, he texts me.

Here.

I look around the street for him.
Then a huge black limo comes up to the driveway and George hops out of the back of the limo and comes to get me.

I see Lewis inside the limo. Lando aswell. I think I see Pierre, but what would he be doing in England?

"Y/N. Missed you." George said and half smiled half smirked at me.

"Missed you too." I say. 

"May I?" He asks as he reaches for my hand. I slip mine in his and he leads me to the car.

As I get inside, i see that not only was Lewis and Lando inside, but every single driver was. I went down the line of drivers and 3each greeted me specially.

"Hullo" said Lewis followed by Alex who smiled sweetly.
Max said "hey"And Valtteri waved. Lando and Daniel both said "hi" And Carlos took my hand and kissed the back of it. Esteban said "good morning" And sebastian shook my hand. Kimi just kinda said 'bwoah' and
Daniil shook my hand. Antonio kissed me once on each cheek and Nicholas said "hey". Romain said "bonjour" and Lance gave me a hug. Pierre kissed me once on each cheek and also said "bonjour". Sergio said "hello". Charles kissed me once on the back of my hand and Kevin waved.

I said hello to each one and smiled.

"You're all George talks about." Lewis said.

"Aww. George, you shouldnt bore them with me." I say.

"Well everyone, this is the infamous Y/N I am always talking about. I have told you all how I met her, right?" George said.

"Yes, Penny Lane." They all groan in unison.

I laugh and put my hand in George's.

"So a friend of mine has recently opened a small carnival in a clearing in a forest and told me I could use it anytime." Said Alex.

"Is that where we're going?" I ask.
"Why did I need to dress up for this?" I ask.

"Well because I knew you would wear this. And because it's just the 21 of us so why not? I also wanted you to feel like you look as amazing as you do when you meet my driver friends" he said.

"True. Thank you for that." I say.

Within 30 minutes, all the drivers are in full on conversations with me. I fell so accepted. They're all so kind and polite .

Soon enough  we reach the carnival.

"Welcome" one of the workers says as we get out.

Right in the front, there is a wooden board with 4 holes cut out. The board is painted with the Beatles and the holes in place of their heads. I rush towards it with a huge smile on my face.

As I turn around to show George, I see the drivers holding a banner that spans the 19 of them with George in front.

"Happy birthday!" They a say in unison.