Pierre Gasly. How you guys met. Part 2

The sun is out
The birds are chirping
What a gorgeous day.

Its Saturday, so I dont ready have anything to do.

So far, I've made a point of making sure I do every stereotypical french thing. I've said 'oui oui', but I do that normally, so that's not new. I've enjoyed my many croissants and baguettes, as well as coffee from my french coffee press. I've also asked for directions in English, then when they start explaining, I then switch to french and speak fluently. This always shocks them. It's also always been on my bucket list.

So has become rich and famous.
And so has my back up wealth option: marry rich and famous.

So it's nice to be able to actually cross something off my list for a change. 

Its almost 10 in the morning. I should probably go do something.

I hop off the couch. I havent had a coffee yet.

That's what I'll do. I'll go buy myself a coffee.

I head to my room and change into my jean shorts and florally shirt.

Its super comfortable, but not sloppy

Its super comfortable, but not sloppy. It suits me perfectly.  I pull my hair into a messy bun and head out.

I drive along the street. Some of my favourite french songs are stuck in my head.

'I'm such a tourist. ' I think to myself

I approach the heart of the village. I could have done an exchange with a student in Paris, but I chose the student from this smaller town. So I could have the more rural feel.

I deice right past the heart of the village. I pass the whole village all together. I reach farmland after a mere two minutes of driving. I park my car here and decide I'll walk and appreciate the view.

I pass a field of cows. And some agricultural land as well. Everything is so serene. Almost surreal.

I almost forget about yesterday and Matt.

He was an awful boyfriend, now that I think of it. He refused to introduce me to his family and friends. I'm pretty sure he was dating another woman. He never told me he loved me and never complimented me in any way.

That's what you get when your boyfriend jaw has more structure than your life.

I'm probably better off without him.

I reach the heart of the rural village and find a cafe.

I order my coffee.

It smells soooooo good.

I grab the cup and head out.  I head back towards my car.

My finger hurts. Who would have known that almost completely removing your finger with a knife could bring pain? Heh.

I find this beautiful rock at the side of the road across from the cows. Its massive.

I sit on the rock and drink my coffee.

As I come closer and closer to finishing my coffee, I realize I want another.

I walk back to the cafe and order another. 

As I open the door and head out, I feel the rush of fresh air on me. Ahhh.

So beautiful.

I go back to my rock by the cows and sit.

This time, I make sure I head back to the car before I'm half done my coffee.

After a few sips, I get up and walk to the car.

Wait, no.

Why should I go back to my car? I have no where to be today.

I head back once again to the heart of the village.

As I'm walking through the streets, I close my eyes for a brief moment and take a deep breath of the beautiful air.