Max Verstappen. How you guys met. Part 3

We chat for a little while, and then I turn off my phone and toss it on the couch.

I really dont know what to do with my time today. I open my Netflix account and binge some of my favorite shows.
_______

Afternoon rolls in and out faster than I realized, and it is already almost evening.

I turn off Netflix and hop in the shower.  I dry my hair, and wrap it up in a towel. I'll do something with it later.

I dry the rest of me off, and wrap another towel around me like a dress. I head over to my closet and pull out some clothes I can wear tonight.
I settle on a pretty but simple black shirt with embroidered flowers and jean shorts. I take my hair out of the towel and pull it into a messy ponytail. I do my makeup, but not too much. Just enough so I look good and feel confident. Even the slightest bit of makeup changes my complexion from when I try to wipe the makeup off with my hands and fail.

*your outfit above*

*your outfit above*

I look good. Not too sexy or flashy. I look good.

I'm going to the concert tonight, not to find a guy, but for myself.

I've never really been the kind of person to do things for myself. I am always about doint things for others.

This concert is for me. Just me. I only have one ticket, and I'm just going to enjoy the night.

Just me at the Martin Garrix concert.
_____

I arrive at the concert.  I get in.
The concert starts.

I eventually shuffle my way closer to the front.

"Oh excuse me. I'm sorry." A man says as he bumps into me as I was taking a picture. I drop my phone.

"Oh that's alright.  No worries. Its cool" I say as I bend down to pick up my phone. He bends down too. Our heads bump and our hands touch as we grab the phone. Cliché.

"Are you alright mevrouw?" He asks.

'Mevrouw'? I think to myself. Dutch. He speaks Dutch.

"Ik ben in orde, dank je" I reply. (* means 'I'm fine, thank you')

I look up at the man who bumped into me. Its him.

"Why hello mystery man." I say.

"No way! Is that you mystery girl?" He asks me over the loudness of the epic concert.

"Yeah it's me. Was the concert your plans for tonight?" I ask

"Yeah. Well now that I've met someone here, why don't we stick together for a bit." He said.

We danced to some of the songs.
I heard the begining to 'high on life'. My favourite song.

I look at mystery man with the biggest smile.
We both sing the entire song. The first chorus comes in.

"And iiiiiii'd walk a thousand miles. Just to see your smile till the day I dieeeee. Oh I need you by my side, we get high on life till the day we diiiiieee." We both sang, still smiling.

I feel his arm wrap around my waist.

"Max." I hear him say. He pulls me closer to him.

"Y/N" I say back.

"I'm still going to call you mystery girl, is that okay?" He said. I nod and smile. Max. What a handsome name.

"Here. You can see better from up here." He said as he bends down, and helps me on to his shoulders. He stands back up. I am now towering over the crowd. It seems like a few other girls have also gotten on their boyfriends shoulders.

The song ends. I feel myself start to fall forward. Max was holding my legs to help keep me balanced, but he let go. I feel his hands pull my legs which makes me fall completely forward and off his shoulders. I let out a cross between a gasp and a scream.

"WOAH!" I say as I feel myself falling.
Max catches me bridal style.

"What, you thought I was just going to let you fall, mystery girl?" He said. We both giggle.

"Come on. Dont let go." He said as he grabs my wrist and runs.

I follow quickly behind.

"Martin is a good friend of mine. He asked me to come today, and chill back stage with him after the show. I'm sure he wont mind you coming. And it looks like you wouldnt mind a drink." He said as we ran. We head back stage.

A few people tried to stop us from getting in, but this was no problem. Max would just tell them his name, and say I was with him.

We get backstage and he asks what I want to drink.  He grabs us both our drinks and he brought me to the side of the stage.

I can see Martin Garrix and the crowd.

"Wow... I cant... why... its... it's amazing!" I say, my breath completely taken away. Max smiles at me then said

"And so are you."