Day 8 | Surprise Visitors

Zane's POV

When Zane woke up, the sun was beaming out of the window, blinding the poor male. He grunted and begrudgingly got up from his slumber. He yawned and stretched as he climbs out of his bed, and walks over to the door. From a distance, Zane could hear knocking from the main door, he sighs and reluctantly climbs down the stairs to answer it.

Slowly walking down the stairs, the knocks grew louder and louder, irritating the poor male known as Zane. Once he reaches the door, he can hear someone murmuring from the other side of the door, signifying they were still there. Zane groaned and swung the door open, scaring the two figures in front of him. The two figures shrieked from the noise and jumped back a bit, while Zane just examines them.

Zane blinks a bit before he realizes who was in front of him. It was none other than Sasha and Zenix. Sasha chuckled nervously while Zenix hid behind her, shaking as if he had seen a ghost. Zane rolls his eyes and crosses his arms and sighs. Sasha nudges Zenix off her and he chuckles and softly apologizes to her. She rolls her eyes and smiled weakly at Zane, taking a step forward from him. He raises his eyebrows, not knowing exactly what she was about to do.

Sasha: So! Zane! We uhm, overheard from everyone what happened to you're girlfriend.

Zane: oh...good..so you've heard..

Sasha: Yep! Heard it from Gene in the flesh! So, is she okay?

Zane: Huh? Uhhh, yea. Well, not entirely, but yes. Why you ask?

Sasha: Just wanted to see her.

Zane: well you can't.

Zenix: Uh, why not?

Zane: She's asleep right now.

Sasha: oh really? Or are you just hiding us from her?

Zane: No really, she's asleep. It's like, 9:45.

Sasha: Oh right right. Alright I guess me and Zenix will leave then.

Zenix: Wait Sasha!

Sasha: Hm?

Zenix: Give him the gift!

Sasha: Oh right! Well we can't stop by later due to us having jobs far away from Mystreet, I'll have to give this to you now.

Zane: Hm?

Sasha hands Zane a bag, the bag was in pink in black wrapping with some white and golden words that spell out, "Get Better!" In cursive. Zane takes the bag and sees the wrapping paper inside, on top of the item inside. The item was rather medium sized, it still shook in the bag, which Zane guesses that means that it still had room in the bag.

He thanks the two figures in front of him as they wave their hands goodbye and left. When they left, Zane closed the door and walked to his room. Curious, he reaches into the bag to see what it was. He pulls out a wooden box with a sliding door on it. Zane cocks his head as he slides the door and reveals some of Nana's favorite type of tea; Vanilla.

A smile is placed into Zane's face. He sighs and puts back the bag away, hidden. Zane then takes off his tank top and then heads back to bed. He plops himself onto the bed, not even bothering to put on the covers due to how hot it was becoming. After awhile, Zane fell asleep on the bed, at around 10:01. He twists and turns a bit, and snoring softly, drooling in his sleep.