Backstory | Kim's Mistake

(I'd just like to start this story off by saying that this is a backstory of what Kim did. If anyone knows me, then they'll know I have nothing against Kim. She's a great and lovable character. I say the same for Kawaii~Chan/ Nana. I'm not trying to make them seem like an unlikable character in this section of the story...so For that, I apologize for what I'm about to write.)

Kim's POV

Kawaii~Chan and Kim sat down on a bench, watching Garroth and Laurance playing Soccer. Kim cooed as she watches her two boyfriends play a heated match of Soccer. Kawaii~Chan pulls out a popsicle and hands it to Kim. She thanks KC for this kind gesture and eats the popsicle.

While they watch, Kim hummed a soft tune. KC stared at Kim and back at the boys, she sighed and shook her head. Garroth and Laurance eventually finished but started to fight. Garroth was yelling about how it was an unfair game, while Laurance was teasing Garroth, saying he's just getting bad at Soccer. Kim giggles and sighs sweetly. Kawaii~Chan sighs deeply and rolls her eyes.

This movement KC pulled made Kim wonder what was on the petite Mei'fwa's mind. Kim finished her popsicle and tosses the wrapper into the trash can. Garroth and Laurance tell Kim that they'll be back, and that they were gonna play a game of Baseball on the other court. Kim smiled and nodded, the boys left and then Kim decided to start conversation with KC.

Kim: So Kawaii~Chan, how have you and Zane been?

Nana: we're great, thanks for asking.

Kim: so what's it like to date Mr. Edgelord?

Nana: well...Kawaii~Chan really loves Zane~Kun. He's good to Kawaii~Chan! He makes Kawaii~Chan happy, feel loved, and he cherishes every moment with Kawaii~Chan.

Kim: hey, are you sure you're not going too fast in your relationship?

Nana: K-Kawaii~Chan doesn't think she's rushing this relationship anymore...all Kawaii~Chan and Zane~Kun do is hang out at either Kawaii~Chan's place, or his. Kawaii~Chan doesn't know what Kim is talking about.

Kim: I'm sorry Kawaii~Chan. I just heard from Lucinda and Katelyn that you used to rush your relationships a bit.

Nana: and you're any better?

Kim: excuse me?

Nana: to be blunt, Kim, you're dating two boys. Not just one, but both.

Kim: so? Polygamous relationships are ok as long as all parties feel loved and happy.

Nana: it just doesn't make sense to Kawaii~Chan. It's practically the same as cheating.

Kim, visibly angry: well, it's not.

Zane walks up out of no where, scaring the two girls. He smiles sweetly at Kawaii~Chan and hands her a pink lunch pail, probably filled with food. Zane then placed a kiss on KC's forehead, making her blush and smile. Kim scoffed and rolled her eyes. Zane then turns his attention to Kim.

Zane: what's wrong? Jealous?

Kim: no.

Zane: alright if you say so.