Day 13 | The Questions

Zane's POV

As I woke up, I looked at the time and see my alarm clock to notice it's 10:20. I begrudgingly get up and change out of the clothes I was wearing, and walked down the stairs. I notice Nana sitting on the couch already, staring intensely at the TV. I walked over to the kitchen and make us some breakfast; eggs and bacon, plus a side of rice. I then joined Nana, sitting on the couch as we watched the episode of MLH, passing her the plate of food. We were both mesmerized by the TV until I heard the doorbell. Both Nana and I jolted, looking at each other, and then towards the door. I got up and opened the door, only to meet eyes with Gene and his boyfriend.

Gene yawned as the two of them took off their shoes, placing them next to the mat, and began walking into my home. I closed the door behind them as they walked their way into the living room. Kenobe sat opposite of Nana, Gene next to him. I then took the plates we had into the sink, then sat next to Nana, but not quite too close to her. Gene then asked for a cup of coffee, sighing as I begrudgingly got up to go get him a cup. As I gave Gene the cup, he thanked me and took a sip of the coffee, I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I sat down. Nana giggled at this and smiled as she turned her head to Kenobe, who then decided it would be a great time to start the questioning.

Kenobe: Alright Nana, we're going to have a small chat.

Nana: Okay!

Kenobe: I'm going to ask you a few questions, stuff that you might or might not know.

Nana: Okie dokie!

Kenobe: I'm going to have you explain your school life as far as you can remember.

Nana: Oh! Hmm...alright. I'll give it a shot.

Kenobe: Please do.

Nana: I remember going to an all-girls school in my 3 years of middle school. I used to go to a mixed school in Elementary, but was switched to all girls school, I don't remember why though.

Kenobe: Name a couple people you knew in Middle school. It could be friends or enemies.

Nana: Alright! Hmm..well I remember having 5 friends in total.

Kenobe: Name them.

Nana: I was friends with a girl named Mia, Lauren, Sarah, Katie, and Nuvia.

(All the names I mentioned are based on old female friends I actually had. Except Katie. And I doubt any of them are reading this...I'm sorry still.)

Kenobe: Hmm..alright. Continue on.

Nana: Nuvia wore a bunch of black, loved anime, and acts like this Kawaii person! She was very loving and friendly to those she was close to, though she was offensive to some..Nuvia also had straight long brown hair.

Kenobe: How offensive would you say she was?

Nana: Enough for me to stop befriending her...it didn't help that she blamed me for her wrongdoings.

Kenobe: Alright, that's useful information.

Nana: Hmm..Sarah was an energetic and loving soul, she loves frogs, and cursed a ton! She was kind of tomboy-ish, and a Mei'fwa! Sarah had dark brown straight long hair!