Day 4 | Understanding Her

Nana's POV

Nana yawns when she wakes up and blinks a couple of times. After a while she realizes she's tucked in her bed, but doesn't know how she got there since she was in the car. Nana sighs as she figures out that Zane probably just held her and walked her up here.

Nana sighs and gets dressed in her sleeping clothes due to the fact she was still wearing that dress. She opens her bedroom door only to be met with the attic door opened and Zane's door cracked open slightly. She looks inside the attic and it's completely dark. Scared, the mei'fwa closes the attic shut and then sighs.

Nana then walks over to Zane's door, expecting him to be awake, but he wasn't. He was at a little desk, the lightstand was still turned on, and he was sleeping there, with pencils and pens and books wide open. Nana smiles and skips to Zane, she decides to turn off the lightstand and then place bookmarks onto the pages of the books left open, and put them aside.

She organized everything on the desk, and smiles at what she's done. She then looks at the sleeping man on the chair, who looks as if he's been crying. Nana rummaged through Zane's closet to find any blankets of some sort. When she found it, she picked it up and places it onto Zane's back. Zane smiles from the warmth and that smile slowly decreases.

Nana pet his head before she headed out but she then saw a picture frame on the side, next to Zane. But it was facing down so she couldn't see the picture. Curious the little mei'fwa wanted to see what it was. Though, the mei'fwa quickly decided not to once Zane starts yawning. Startled, she ran out of the room as quietly as possible and ran back to her room.

Nana: phew! That was close!

The mei'fwa lies on her bed until she falls asleep again from how comfy the bed is.

Zane's POV

Zane woke up with a blanket around me and my desk all organized. He looked around the room, and realized Nana wasn't there. Upset, the edgy male gets up and decides to get up and get dressed. While he gets dressed he realizes the little picture frame of Nana and his was slightly moved. He panicked thinking Nana looked at it and he decides to hide it somewhere else.

Once he did that, Zane walked downstairs expecting the mei'fwa to be on the couch but she wasn't. He looked at the kitchen and checked the garage. Nana wasn't there, still panicking, Zane checks her room just in case, and finds her sleeping on the bed in an..unusual position. Zane blushes at the sight but quickly shakes it off.

Zane picks her up and fixes her bed and slides her into it. Once Zane has done that, he grabs the blanket and raises it next to her chest. Zane pats her head and kisses her forehead again, then leaves.

Zane, signing: now is not the time to think of her as a girlfriend, now is not the time..

Nana's POV

Nana wakes up when Zane places the blanket next to her chest but she refused to open her eyes in fear of herself getting into an awkward situation. Nana stayed faking asleep until he left, but to her shock, he kissed her forehead and then left.

Once she heard her door closing she sprung out of her bed and blushes insanely. Nana slaps her cheeks and tries to brush it off but couldn't. She screams into a pillow and That helped a lot. Calmed, the mei'fwa waddles to Zane's room again. She goes to open the door but doesn't once she overhears Zane speaking time himself, so she decides to listen.