Day 2 | Talking Together

Nana's POV

It's bright and early and I'm ready for whatever  this Zane guy throws at me! It's been fun but I've been working hard for an unknown reason! Even still, this Zane guy is very mysterious and something about him is oddly familiar to me.

He blushes whenever I'm near him, it's cute! I..don't know why but I like seeing him like that, it's terrible because I have a boyfriend!! But there's something about him...
I don't know what it is though!!

As I crawl out of my bed, I wear the clothes seen on the chair next to me. I like to make sure that I'm prepared and set aside the clothes I will wear that morning! I smile as I put on my clothes and head out.

As I walk out, I realize that this Zane guy's room or right across from mine. I think he's still asleep since of all the quietness, so I decided to peek in. I open the door, which is unlocked, and slowly walk in.

I grabbed a chair and silently set it next to him. I stared as he slept, he looked cute! I decided to poke his cheek, and he faced the other way. I giggled and slid on the bed and peek over to poke his cheek. He whined and then woke up.

Zane, blushing: what..what are you doing...

Nana, smiling: poking you

Zane: why?

Nana: it's funny to see you twist and turn!

Zane, chuckles: heh...uh, thanks..I guess...Well, it's another day.

Nana: yep! Now let's learn more about each other!

Zane, blinking a couple of times: huh?

Nana: oh yea! So I want to know more about you! So 1, I would feel more safe, and 2, I think it would be really interesting!

Zane: huh, I guess so. Alright, we can do that. Is that all?

Nana, smiling: yea!

Zane and Nana stayed on the bed for a while, just staring at each other. Zane laid on the bed as Nana just sat on top of him. Zane blushes and Nana smiles and gets out of the bed.

Zane: uhm..alright, go downstairs so I can get dressed, please.

Nana, giggling: alright!!

Zane's POV

As Nana skips downstairs, Zane rolls his eyes and gets dressed. He wore a tank top and just random shorts and headed downstairs. Once he was downstairs, he saw Nana on the couch watching My Little Horsies. He smiles and hugs her from behind. The little mei'fwa gets startled and looks up to lock eyes with Zane. She blushes as Zane let's go.

Zane, chuckles: that was payback.

Nana: no fair!

Zane: alright so what do you want for breakfast, Nana.

Nana: hmmmmm pancakes!!

Zane: regular, chocolate chipped, or has blueberries.

Nana: Chocolate chips please!~