Day 14 | Outfit Shopping

Zane's POV

I woke up that next morning on the couch, I tried to recollect what happened the other day. As I did, I was slowly getting up to walk towards the kitchen, a migraine formed and I scoff as I turn on the coffee machine. Once the coffee machine was turned on, I yawned as I recollected my thoughts completely. I remembered I talked to Gene and Kenobe, Nana went to go take a shower and then they talked to me before they left.

Once they left I was watching TV, and then Nana came downstairs. We continued watching TV until I passed out. I look at the couch, the remote was neatly back where it was originally placed, the TV was off, and there lay a blanket where I was sleeping. I grabbed myself a cup of coffee, took a sip as I walked up to Nana's room. She was asleep, until there was a loud knocking on the door. I spilt a few drops of coffee onto the floor due to how startled I was.

Nana yawned awake and shooed me away, so I went downstairs to see who the hell was knocking on the door so loudly. The closer I got to the door, the louder and more annoying the knocking grew. I opened the door, and to my surprise, it was Garroth.

Zane: Hey Garroth. You hear for the box? I finished-

Garroth: No I'm not here for the box!

Zane: ..You're not?

Garroth: No!

Zane: Then what are you here for then?

Garroth: Did you forget what happened during our parents visit?

Zane: Yeah, yeah I did. I zoned out through all of it.

Garroth: How straightforward but anyway, Zane we told mummy and dad that we wanted to tell them something important.

Zane: We did?

Garroth: Yes, but both of us weren't ready so you quickly decided they should come over another day!

Zane: I did?

Garroth: Yes you did!

Zane: Oh, is that all?

Garroth: Zane.

Zane: What?

Garroth: How are you not freaking out?

Zane: I don't remember anything Garroth. Why would I freak out?

Garroth: Because that day is tomorrow!

Zane: Tomorrow?

Garroth: Tomorrow.

Zane: TOMORROW?!

Garroth: TOMORROW!!

Nana: who are you talking to Zane!?

Zane: Go back to your room!

Nana: Aww...

Garroth: Did you just-

Zane: Nevermind that. We scheduled it for tomorrow?! Are you sure?

Garroth: Yes! I made sure to put a reminder on my phone! I completely forgot until now!

Zane: Damnit, that's bad! Did we set up a time for when they're coming over?

Garroth: No, but mummy and father said they would be here around dinner time.

Zane: Okay, their dinner time or ours?

Garroth: I'll ask!

Garroth quickly pulled out his phone and dialed their mothers number. Zane placed his cup of coffee onto a nearby table, and he bit his nails from the anxiety of knowing tomorrow is the day. Nana is supposed to revive her memory tomorrow, now he has to have dinner with the family?! He pulled out his phone, texting Gene about his current situation.