Day 15 | His promise

Zane's POV

The boys hugged their parent's goodbye and the rest of them finished their foods. Nana helped Kim wash the empty dishes in the kitchen. Soon, they heard the doorbell ringing. Zane went to go answer the door, and to his surprise, he sees Gene answering.

Zane: Gene! What is going on?

Gene: I dunno, ask your brother. He's the one who group texted us here.

Zane, sighing: What did he say in the group text?

Gene, unenthusiastic: 'Tee hee, you should all come over to Zane's place. He just cooked a wonderful meal, and would love to share it with you all. Plus he and KC have a secret he wants to share with all of us. Tee hee'

Zane: ..of course.

Gene: I think we're all here mostly for the secret rather than the food.

Travis: Speak for yourself! Free food is free food!

Katelyn: And we're hungryyy.

Aaron: I could go for more food.

Aphmau: Aaron! I just cooked us dinner!

Aaron: But more food?

Aphmau: Fine.

Zane: Ok ok, you all can have food later.

Nana: What's going on?

Garroth: They're here! They're all here!

Lucinda: Yes, now what's this I hear that KC has to say to us all?

Zane: Oh, right. That.

Nana: Ah! That! Zane..?

Zane: Right. Everyone, may you all come inside?

Gene, whispering to Zane: Do I need to be here for this?

Zane, whispering back: Yes, if you don't wanna look suspicious.

Gene: Fine.

Everyone eventually slowly came into the house, making this big house Nana and Zane live in seem so small. Aphmau and Aaron sat next to each other at one of the couches, Gene and Kenobe sat next to them. Katelyn and Travis sat on the opposite couch, Garroth, Kim, Laurance sitting with them. Lucinda, Dante, Sasha, and Zenix stood behind them.

Daniel, Dottie, Rylan, and Maria all sat on the floor since there was little to no space left. Zane and Nana were standing in front of everyone. Well, more like Nana sat on a chair while Zane stood behind her. Everyone chatted for a few minutes, but then quieted down soon as they all heard Zane clearing his throat.

Zane: Alright, I know it's late, most of us are tired and want to go to bed, but me and..KC have something to announce.

Nana: Yeah..it's a big deal. At least to me.

Zane: Exactly, so please be very careful with what you all say. And please listen carefully to what she's got to say.

Aphmau: Alright Zane, you're scaring me, so just get on with it.