Day 7 | Tickle War

Zane's POV

Zane woke up from his sleep around 12 when he heard footsteps running around the hall. He groaned and sat up, running the sleep off of his eyes. Zane slipped on some indoor slippers and dragged  his feet onto the floor, not even caring about him being shirtless.

He looked out his bedroom door, and saw nothing. Zane sighed deeply and crawled his way down the stairs, and saw no one. He rolled his eyes and walked back up to Nana's room. As he takes a peek, he realizes she's not even in her room at all.

His eyes widen and he grows worried and frightened. He opens her door, and checks around the room. Under the bed, the closet, the bathroom, under desks or chairs. Nothing. Zane's heartbeat grows to become the only sound he could hear. He breathes heavily and drops down onto the floor.

Suddenly footsteps could be faintly next Heard downstairs in the kitchen. Zane wipes his tears and walks over to the kitchen, and sighed in relief as he sees Nana swirling around the kitchen, making food. She turned her attention to him, and smiled brightly, not knowing that he was panicking.

He sits down at the table and rests his head as Nana continues making their breakfast. She hummed that same tune which brought Zane grave memories. Memories he wants to forget ,but can't. He looks up once he hears the sound of a plate clatter onto the table. Nana sends him a soft smile as she passes him his own plate.

He thanks Nana and they begin eating the breakfast that laid in front it them. It was a small amount of eggs, 3 bacon slices, and a very huge pancake that had lots of chocolate chips in them. When they finish their food, Nana puts the plates away and walks over to the couch. Zane follows her to the couch, without a word.

The two figures haven't spoken a word other than "thank you" and "you're welcome", so the air was thick and you can feel the awkwardness. Nana put on 'My Little Horsies' onto the TV as she tears the couch's pillows. Zane paid no attention to this whatsoever, for MLH was on and his eyes were more glued to that. About 12 minutes later and Zane heard giggling.

His eyes glued to the source of where he laughter began. Zane sees a huge pillow fort, his eyes widen as Nana pokes her head out and giggles as she disappears into the pillow fort. Zane's eyes twitch a couple of times before he takes a deep inhale and exhale. He slowly makes his way to this huge pillow fort and looks at the creator, Nana.

She looks at him, eating a cookie in her mouth. She quickly devours the cookie, without even holding it with her hands, in a few bites. Nana licked her lips, for the cookie residue, and as she does this, Zane just stares at her. Nana and Zane then stare at each other, for a very long time, until Nana jumps out of the pillow fort and attacks him. Zane groans as the petite woman sits on top of him, smirking.

Zane's eyes widen as he knows exactly what she's gonna do. She runs her small fingers down his chest and to his stomach. Zane starts sweating, biting his lip as he stares at the dominant woman in front of him.

(I'd like to say Zane is the sub In the relationship, but they're both switches. Anyways...~)

Nana smirks and leans her fingertips closer to his sides. She licks her lips once again, making Zane's face flourish a shade of red. And then it happened. Nana tickled him unconditionally, causing Zane to laugh loudly. She smirked an evil smirk as she continued tickling him. Eventually Zane has enough and pushed her down and now he was on top of her. He smirked and started tickling her. She giggles cutely and smiled so sweetly as Zane removes his hands from her.