"And, there were lots of the same cases. They all died in the same way."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Gosh! What's going on? Oh—I'll end the call now. I'm at my work. Bye!"

I put my phone down. I hurriedly open the television.

"New release song..."

"No, that's not what I am looking for."

I check my social media accounts to see the latest happenings.

"A college student, Blaze Smith from NTU, was found dead..."

I stop scrolling and pay attention to the news.

"This was the twentieth case of the same death..."

Twenty?

"... with the span of only three days. There were no bruises or wounds found on the bodies of the victims except on their necks. Asphyxia was the cause of their death. Loss of blood is evident. The new case is called 'The Juliana Loughty' case..."

"World's getting weirder and weirder every day," I mumble.

I frown.

"Loss of blood."

Could it be?

I type Juliana Loughty in Google. Numerous photos of victims show up. I scroll even more.

"They all look...shocked."

"The patterns found in the killings are loss of blood and asphyxia," I read the article out loud.

"The victims can be anyone..."

"Most of the victims are also murdered at night." My eyebrows are knit together.

Murdered at night.

Blood.

That's the only thing all of them lose.

"Could it be... him?" I quickly close my mouth and stop myself from thinking about everything. 

His ability to hear my thoughts might put me in trouble.

"This is your sign to find another guy to like, Georegine Antoniette Alvarez."

I figured it out,