The day it all began ( sorta ish)

Disclaimer: This is/was my first fanfiction. This is when I first started out with writing. Please excuse the whole book and errors that I'm too lazy to fix :)))))

As I was drifting off to sleep, I thought of Lindsey Stirling. I wish I could go to one of her concerts, but NOOOO! My mom had told me,

"Victoria, you can't go to a concert till your 14 and your only 12, I don't care if it's Lindsey Stirling"!

"But mom!"

"No rules are rules". So here I am not going to a concert for another two whole dreadful years.

Beep beep beep! Ugh another day of school! It's not that I don't like school, I love the learning part of it, but not the rest. Chandler and his other buddies bully me. I usually come home every day with bruises and cuts. My mother,father, and brothers notice them but they don't say anything or they just don't care. Anyway time to get ready! I pick out a Lindsey Stirling shirt with her playing the violin, jeans, and my black and white converse shoes.

" Your going to miss the bus", my mom shouts from downstairs. I put all my things in my bag, grab my violin case and head out the door to catch the bus before it leaves. The minute that I stepped onto the first stair on the bus and sat down on the seat with my ear buds in listening to beyond the vail, I regretted it. Chandler and his buddies walked up to me and said,

" The dork has finally arrived". Everyone on the bus laughed at that comment. Chandler then lifted up his fist and punched me on the cheek. A searing pain was sent through my skull. All that I did was sit there and stare at Chandler, my eyes all teared up. I got kicked and punched on my chest and legs.

" Loser", he said and those words burned through my brain as he walked away.

When I got into school everyone stared at me and made dirty looks. I heard them mumbling that I was a weird violin girl and that Lindsey Stirling is stupid. But what they say is not true. Lindsey Stirling is amazing and wonderful. The teachers look at me as I walk down the hallway, limping while I walk and with bruises and cuts they don't say a word to me. Now that I think about it, if it wasn't for Lindsey giving me courage, I would not come to school.

My days are always like this. Everyday. But I hope one day, my day will be different, my old day will be shattered and I will have a new one, I still have little hope.

------------------------------------------------------
I would like to thank, TheBestStirlingite for sharing her wisdom about Lindsey with me. I also would like to thank LindseyStirlingite for sharing her wisdom with me, also helping decide which violin to get. ( long story)

This story had nothing to do with me. Even though my name is Victoria. Also sorry for this short chapter I just really wanted to get it done and publish it :)
Comment
Vote
Compliment strangers ^ ^