The One With The Skype Call

Start from the beginning

The group of supernatural beings grew silent as they took in the Bennett witch's words as it was slowly beginning to make sense as they knew Emily wouldn't purposely hurt innocent beings. "Well, how do we fix it?" The older Salvatore questioned as he broke the silence between everyone. Damon rose his eyebrow as he looked over to Bonnie before he exclaimed, "there isn't like a button we can flip."

The Bennett witch sluggishly shook her head as she bit down on her bottom lip. "I-I'm not sure," Bonnie anxiously mumbled before she explained, "Grams said it only has happened about six times in the last eight hundred years."

"Well, that's just great," Damon sarcastically exclaimed as he shot the Bennett witch an equally sarcastic smile before he slowly and painfully moved to his selections of alcohol. The older Salvatore was slowly becoming more and more irritated and impatient, so he figured a new bottle of bourbon was in order. Besides, it was helping with the bite, Damon thought.

"But I-I think I know who can help us!" The Bennett witch quickly added before everyone could start reacting like Damon was and completely dismiss her idea.

"Who is it, Bonnie?" The younger Salvatore instantly inquired as he was willing to try anything to get his girlfriend back to normal.

The Bennett witch furrowed her brows for a moment as she closed her brown irises while she tried to think of the name before she snapped her fingers together when she remembered who could help bring Emily back. "Grams always told me if I needed help then I should call him," Bonnie mentioned before she added who she was talking about, "his name is Alan - Alan Deaton."

The younger Salvatore's interest was immediately piqued when Bonnie said a physical name who could actually help them with their current problem. "Where can we find him?" Stefan asked the Bennett witch as he wanted to get this guy here as soon as possible, so he can get his sweet girlfriend back.

Bonnie didn't have to think very long now that she was remembering all of the things that her Grams mentioned to her about this Deaton man. "He's in Beacon Hills, California," the Bennett witch confidently answered Stefan's question.

"And how would he know how to fix Emily?" The worried and antsy Sommers vampire asked the younger girl. Jenna was still fairly new to the whole supernatural world but she knew what was happening to her niece was bad if everyone's facial expressions were anything to go by and that made her very worried for her last living niece.

"Grams told me that he's something called a druid," Bonnie explained after she shot the antsy Jenna an assuring smile as she could only imagine how the new vampire was feeling right now. "He knows everything about the supernatural world," the Bennett witch explained as she glanced at each face in the living room. Bonnie nodded her head in certainty as she concluded, "if anyone can help us, it will be him."

The Salvatore boarding house was slowly building with optimism from the Bennett witch's words that there was someone out there that could actually help them. "How do we get into contact with him?" The Forbes vampire was the next one to speak up as she asked the question that they were all wondering.

"I can call him right now," Bonnie uttered before she quickly grabbed her grey book bag that was beside the couch and pulled out her laptop. The Bennett witch jogged over to the grand piano as she began to set up her laptop for everyone to see. Bonnie knew this was deadly serious. She knew that they had to get in touch with Deaton as soon as possible or Emily could get worse if everything her Grams had told her about was true.

The Bennett witch quickly typed her password into her laptop before her jittery fingers clicked onto the Skype application. Bonnie then went to her list of contacts and pushed onto Alan Deaton's name before she pushed the call button while she herself and everyone nervously waited for the video call to be answered.