42 | secret and secrets

Labels and nicknames were something that Caly liked

Labels and nicknames were something that Caly liked. But in relationships, she always found it an annoyance. Women couldn't even decline invitations and such unless they used the 'boyfriend' card. People seemed to need labels.

But she understood a little bit now. Her fearful heart had ceased trembling the moment Castor had declared his feelings. She was falling into oblivion and for the first time, she didn't care.

Callista had dragged Castor to her room as they kissed. They had spent the whole afternoon in each other's arms and enjoying each other's taste. She had fallen asleep for a while before waking up to someone kissing and biting her neck.

She smiled as Castor's arms circled her waist. He pressed his sturdy body against her back.

"Are you awake?" he whispered with a sleep-laced voice that made her skin hot.

"Why?"

"Can I kiss you," Castor asked without hesitation.

She laughed and twisted to face him. Caly traced a finger from his nose down to his cheek. "You don't need to ask for permission."

He kissed her and Callista the world turned slower. Her fingers threaded through Castor's dark hair as his rough hands squeezed to her ass. His tongue invaded her mouth, flicking in the most delicious ways that made her whimper.

Callista caressed his cheek as she bit his bottom lip and let her tongue twist with his. He tasted utterly male with a hint of mint. It was addicting that her core clenched in anticipation.

He pulled away with a smile. Castor's green eyes sparkled as he gazed at her. He brushed away the dark strands off her face. "I'm not mistaking anything, right? You're actually my girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I'm your girlfriend," she answered with a giggle.

"And I'm not dreaming either?"

Caly nodded. She tried to think of the correct words but no words—in any language—could ever describe what she felt. So, she kissed him again.

The kiss started slow but it didn't take long before it escalated. She kissed deeper and he returned it with the same intensity. His heated hands rubbed over her body and the loose shirt she wore only gave more access to his searching hands. She gasped as he cupped her left breast, kneading it softly.

Castor moved his lips to her neck down to her cleavage. He pushed her shirt upward and claimed her other breast. He licked at her nipple and alternated between hard and soft sucks.