Chapter Thirty Six

Eight am came and I felt like crying as my alarm went off. I was tangled up in Jordan's heavy limbs with his hard body pressing me into the wall. I couldn't even turn around to get my phone off the night stand. "what the Fuck" Jordan mumbled into my hair as he nuzzled in closer and I laughed. "we gotta get up jords" I mumbled stretching and feeling his gorgeous muscles ripple in response. "are you mad? it's Saturday babe" he mumbled and I slowly turned into his embrace. "I'm going out" I said throwing my arm over his shoulder to reach my phone and stop the bleeping. "what the hell. where you going princess?"  he said and I giggled as I kissed his neck on my way back to my warm spot. "I'm going to the spa with the girls member" I asked nuzzling into his neck to ensure we weren't breathing into each others faces.  "noooo" he growled playfully rolling me ontop of him in his vice like grip. "Come on get up" I said as I laid on top of him and smothered him in kisses. "mmmm no let's just do this " he complained and I laughed as he slowly opened one eye lid. "morning tank" I said and he chuckled "I'm not a tank. leave me" he said hiding his face with his forearm.

I laughed "release me beast I gotta go" he laughed some more and then picked me up above him by my waist. I squealed in delight. he was acting like I weighed the same as Mia or Darcy. "no no no" I giggled as he held me suspended in the air. I could do easily put my feet down but not without us both toppling off my tiny bed "tell me your staying" he demanded and I shook my head struggling to breathe through my laughter "Noooo" "yes " he said pretending to drop me a little.  "ahhhhh jords" I whined and he laughed some more "I gotta go" I panted. "alright alright tell me you missed me" he said looking in my eyes his dimple on full show " I miss you I miss you Ahhh I miss you" I screamed and he laid me back on his chest "alright babe's man missed you too damn" he said chuckling and I smacked at his shoulder  before climbing off him.

I set up the shower for jords then went downstairs to make us breakfast. sean text me as I put the kettle on and I kissed my teeth.

Roach;

whatever your making I want some otherwise I'm telling dad.

He was referring to Jordan staying the night. well at least I knew he was home. I made a fry up and went to the bottom of the stairs "Guys!" i shouted and sean came bounding downstairs like a freak with out even saying morning. I gave him his plate and cup of tea then started pouring the juice. Jordan walked in and spudded sean before coming to stand behind me his arms either side of me pinning me to the counter. He kissed the top of my spine above my dressing gown and I put the orange juice down to spin in his arms and reach up and kiss him. "low it I am here" sean said with his mouth full of toast and Jordan smiled down at me as I glanced round him to screw my youngest older brother. Grabbing the juice from the side we went to the table to eat our breakfast before I left them to wash up so I could jump in the shower. I was so excited about today. I missed my girls.

Coming down the stairs the boys were lounging on the sofa watching nikcki minaj videos and I cringed at the naked women in the video. slipping on my converse to go with my playsuit I observed them transfixed in the music video. Sean was sitting on his heels with his hands stuffed down his tracksuit bottoms. what a tramp. unfortunately my boyfriend had one hand hidden in his jeans too. his other thrown accross the back of the sofa with his legs spread out in front of him.  I eyed them in disgust as they sat side by side. Nicki minaj bent over and they both tilted there heads to watch the motion. I kissed my teeth stuffing my phone in my bag and they both jumped at the noise. "you alright babe?" Jordan asked sheepishly as he looked over the back of the sofa and I raised my eyebrows. "you look beautiful" he tried again and I rolled my eyes.  "busteddddd" sean laughed and jumped off the sofa. Jordan kissed his teeth and tried to punch him on his way past.  "Let's go" I said smoothing my wet hair that was up in a messy bun. "have fun" sean said running up the stairs and with that Jordan slipped on his shoes and we left. On the way to carinas Jordan kept staring at my legs his hand resting on one thigh as he drove one handed. "where you lot going again?" he asked staring at my boobs at a red light. "a spa" I replied absently looking out the window. "what you gonna do there? massage and that?" he asked easing the car forward. "mmmm and swimming and stuff just relax really it's my pre birthday pamper day" I answered vaguely. what jords didn't know was it was more of a body prep for my birthday night which I would be spending in Jordan's bed. carina had planned all sorts of waxing and exfoliating and god knows what else for us. "swimming? what are dudes gonna be there?" he asked almost in a panic. jords couldn't handle me in a swimsuit and somehow assumed no other guy could either. I smiled over at him and reassuringly squeezed the hand that rested on my thigh. "no dudes baby" he breathed out a sigh of relief and brushed his fingers through his curls before holding the wheel again.