Chapter Thirty One

I woke up alone and instantly panicked. had he changed his mind and gone out? please don't let him leave me. throwing back the covers I raced to the door and swung it open not caring that I was in his boxers and tshirt. skidding to a halt infront of a complete stranger I felt the blush start at my toes and work its way up. "easy girl" the boy said on a slight chuckle. "he can't be that shit at it can he?" he said looking me up and down approvingly. instinct told me the tall light skin boy that resembled Jordan scarily was his brother. I stood feeling like an absolute idiot and not answering the tall skinny boy with grey almost blue eyes. luckily I didn't have to because jords was walking up the stairs at that moment with a tray of food in one hand and a frown on his face. "piss off Anton" he growled barging past his brother and taking me by the waist to usher me back into his bedroom. "aren't you going to introduce us?" Anton asked leaning on the door frame. "shy Anton Anton shy" he said in a bored tone before using his foot and slamming the door in his brothers face. I couldn't help but laugh, it was just so rude. "why was you Leaving?" Jordan asked scowling at me as he handed me the tea and toast he had been carrying. " I wasn't. I thought you had left me" I said sitting cross legged at the bottom of his bed and nibbling the toast. "I live here how could I leave?" he asked almost amused and I shrugged. he chuckled before lounging on the bed beside me. we sat staring at each other for a minute and I fell in love with that dimple he was trying not to display. I took another bite of toast and he smiled approvingly. "what we doing today?" he asked and I shrugged again. "clinic you said" I reminded him even though I was mortified by the idea. He nodded "yea but that won't take all day" I nodded placing my crust on the plate and he frowned. "I'm full up jords" I whined pouting. He kissed his teeth and finished my food before cocking his head to the side to look at me. "wanna follow me somewhere?" he said and I nodded eagerly. I would follow him to hell and back if he forgave me.

The clinic was the most embarrassing event of my life. I felt like crying as the woman showed me to the female waiting area. walking in with jords had been the easy bit. He had walked straight up to the rude looking fat woman and asked for a morning after pill and general check. It was when I was ushered into a single sex waiting room that Jordan wasn't allowed to enter that I felt the real shame. I sat rigid on the hard chair praying I didn't catch any of the diseases I knew were spread around the small holding area. each girl that walked in looked like she had a worst std than the last and by the time my name was called my skin was crawling. The kind nurse took me down the hall and explained the procedure which was pretty simple then asked the appropriate questions based on the answers I had written on my questionnaire. "now chyanne is there anything you want to talk about. I noticed your boyfriend outside did a lot of the talking." I looked at her puzzled and she continued "you don't have to feel pressured or scared in any way chyanne. we are here to help you." I shook my head vehemently. gobsmacked that the woman thought Jordan was forcing me to have sex. She sighed and handed me the prescription for the morning after pill. "your very young chyanne. fifteen is no age to be having children. if your sure your ok then my advise would be to not be so careless in the future" snatching the prescription from her hand I raced from the clinic willing myself not to cry. I felt like such a low life. dressed in yesterday's outfit with my hair thrown up I know I looked like an absolute tramp. Jordan was leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette as I left through the sliding doors. I walked past him not even breaking my stride as I removed the cigarette from his mouth and crushed it into the ground on my way to the car.

"went well then" he said as he double stepped to keep up with me. "she thinks you forced me to have sex with you because your so aggressive" he laughed and I threw him a sulky look as I crossed the car park to his car. as usual he put the seatbelt on me like a kid and shut the door.

He strummed his way across the bonnet as usual and got in his side. we stopped to get the prescription and Jordan bought me a drink and hula hoops then we were off again. "Jords I wanna get dressed" I moaned and he shook his head "we don't have time" he said checking his watch as we waited at the lights. he strummed his fingers on the wheel impatiently "you look fine" I huffed and folded my arms. it was ok for him in his jeans and air forces with his short sleeved top. He  looked delicious. I felt awful. we kept driving for a full hour before Jordan stopped at a tesco and ran in he came back fifteen minutes later with bags of goodies and we kept driving. I stopped noticing roads and became more and more curious "Jords tell me!" I demanded and he just laughed as he glanced at me. " patience girl" I shot him evils and he laughed some more. "can you stay out tonight?" he asked looking back at the road then me again "eerrrrm probably but I have no clothes" I said and he nodded thoughtfully. "are we even close?" I asked and he laughed "nope" I huffed some more hoping it would work in my favour with no such luck. eventually I drifted off to the sounds of erika badau pumping through the car. It was only two pm but I was shattered and jords was being quiet.

"your beautiful you know" I opened my eyes slowly to see those gorgeous grey ones staring back at me. He really was so hot. I noticed he was unbuckling me and peered around to see where we were. Not noticing any land marks. "let's go girl" he said holding his hand out to assist me and then going to the boot to rummage through the bags. We were in a big carpark with no helpful signs. "where are we jords?" I asked sidling up to the back of the car. He was currently looking through the bags and putting various bits in one bag. I sneaked a peak and noticed towels and swimming trunks. what was he up to? I noticed some other bags too but Jordan almost slammed the boot on my head in his hurry to remove me. "stop being so inna kid" he laughed nervously. I turned on him suspiciously. "whats going on Jordan" I demanded crossing my arms over my chest. "come on you will see... come on" he said pulling me by my elbow.

Stepping out I saw the sea immediately and giggled with delight. "omg where are we" I asked linking arms with jordans free arm as he was carrying a big plastic bag in the other. "at the beach silly" he said laughing. we walked down the stone steps untill the sand was beneath us. I was such a big kid I loved the sand. I looked down at my attire and frowned. "here" he said handing me a big beach towell and a peacocks bag out of the bag in his hand. I opened the bag to see a bikini flip flops and a straw hat and looked up at him suprised. "you planned this?" he shrugged and pretended to look through the big bag. "it werent meant to be today but whatever" he said trying to act un interested. he pointed to some coloured huts answering my unasked question and I raced off to get changed. returning to jordan my mouth watered watching him spread out the blanket. he had on a pair of grey swimming trunks.  The weather was starting to get cool and people were leaving the beach. but I thought it was perfect. His tattoos and broad shoulders and six pac were enough to get him a few looks from the girls that remained. I had to admit he done good with his choice of bikini. I was currently in a cream and blue striped two piece with blue flip flops and a straw hat. "how did you know my size?" I asked as he was still bent ovder the blanket. he stopped mid sentence when he stood and saw me. "i asked carina for help and she went shop..." the rush that went through me when jordans eyes landed on my body was enough to start a fire. he blew out a breath not taking his eyes from me. "you look... shy... its alot" he finally finnished and I shuddered under his intense gaze. the blue of the sea and grey of his shorts was making his eyes look incredible. I knew I was bright red and we were  standing with the mat between us drinking in the sight of eachother. "lets swim" he said abruptly stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking away from me. " what about our stuff?" I called. he gestured with his hands "no one is here. leave it " he was right. there was a few families about a mile away but we were pretty much alone. I followed him to the waters edge and heard him hiss as he waded in. I tip toed in and squealed at the sensation. his laugh at my reaction made it all the more fun. within seconds we were splashing and playing in the water like three year olds.

walking back to the towell hours later I was starving and quickly munched through the snacks he had bought from tesco. "you have thought of everything" I said as I finnished my capri sun. it was coming up to five already and I had a feeling he wasnt finnished. Jordan was just full of suprises.