Chapter Forty Two

I slumped onto the bed holding on to my stomach and laid back, I didn't even know what to think. "I cant deal with lies, I been through all that drama, you know this." I whispered looking at the ceiling as he stood above me looking down at me. "you believe me?" he asked and I nodded slowly. "I believe you, but you should have told me, your messing up my trust Jords, now's not the time to make me doubt you. we are having a baby." I said and his eyes dropped to my belly. "I know girl" he replied running his fingertips across my belly softly. "you should have came home Jordan. you said you would be there for me." leaning forward he rested his head against my stomach before placing a kiss on my side. "I know babe, im sorry." running my hands through his hair as he continued to shower my stomach with affection I sighed. This boy was my world. I loved him so much it scared me. "forgive me shy" he whispered closing his eyes as my hands massaged his scalp gently. "come home." I shook my head. "I've booked the room for two nights now. im staying" he inhaled deeply before coming level with my face. "so can I stay?" he asked begging me with his eyes. "no more secrets or lies?" he shook his head his curls dancing across his forehead. I smiled despite my self and nodded. "you can stay. not that you would have left anyway" he smiled displaying his dimple "im glad you know." I laughed and swatted at him and he nuzzled into my neck "I love you, im so sorry babe" I nodded and pushed him up gently so I could get ready for bed. "so what we gonna do about her ?" I asked as I stripped out of my leggings and top and stood in my underwear trying to locate my nightclothes. Jordan was behind me in seconds his large hands cupping my now huge breasts. "you know we didn't finish earlier girl." he whispered kissing my neck. All thoughts flew from my mind as I allowed Jordan to take me to bed.

The next morning Jords ordered the breakfast to be brought to the room and I sat and ate my toast and kiwi whilst Jordan looked on in disgust. "you better not give my baby your messed up eating habits you know" he said laughing as I wrinkled my nose at him. "shut up you like hula hoops and chocolate spread." I countered and he looked at me like I had offended him. "that combo is the shit don't try it." I rolled my eyes and finished my last bit of toast. squealing when I realised I hadn't told him about Sean.

Jumping out of his chair  to reach for me his eyes wide I couldn't help but laugh at him. "what is it ?whats wrong babe? the baby?... why you laughing?" Jordan stepped back and just stared at me like I had lost my mind. finally I stopped giggling and told him the news as he slumped to the bed and his mouth dropped open. "oh swear? that's a madness. so he saw you did you tell him about you?" I nodded licking kiwi off my spoon and he smiled broadly his dimples coming on display. "so are we gonna go public now?" he asked hopefully and I rolled my eyes smiling at him.  "Maybe my birthday" I replied as he frowned. "come on Jords its next weekend." I reasoned and he huffed his response. "fine, what you wanna do today beautiful?" licking my spoon clean I rubbed my belly and curled my feet underneath me on the bed. "well we still need to shop for my birthday outfit and the high chair member? can we ask the girls to come?" I asked still rubbing my belly as Jordan moved the plate to the small desk where our breakfast tray was. "iyt iyt, wanna go up town so you can show him off?" he asked nodding towards my small bump and I smiled shyly.

the four of us spent the whole day in London looking at all the different shops and using almost every toilet available before stopping for dinner. The Chinese restaurant was quiet and we managed to get a window booth away from the other diners. Jordan  and the girls were busy ordering  as I stood to remove my cardigan, shrugging out of it I looked out of the window and had to grab the table to steady my self. There in front of me on the other side of the window was Jamal, his face twisted in anger as he looked from my belly to my face and back again. He was dressed in his signature black and I noticed there was a few guys with him, by the looks of things they had been shopping as he had bags with him and I knew instinctively he hadn't been following us it was just wrong place wrong time. But still I felt  so uneasy and for some reason I was held captive as his eyes switched from boiling anger to cold and dead which almost scared me more. one of his boys nudged him indicating they could cross the road and he licked his lips nodding at me slowly. In my mind I could almost hear his saying "is that how it is yea? ok, ok " and that scared me even more. he was unpredictable at the best of times. "shy?" I snapped my head round to see Jordan staring at me from the counter with a confused look on his face "I said what do you want to drink?" he asked apparently for the second time and I had to clear my throat before answering. swinging my head back to the window Jamal was gone and I don't know if I felt better or worse now I couldn't see him. I realised I still hadn't managed to remove my other arm from my cardigan and felt my self pulling it back on as a chill came over me.