Chapter Eighteen

We stayed in silence as I watched him pace back and forth. "she came down with my mum, I didn't even know she was coming. she just showed up at my grans house with them smiling like it was all happy days. I couldn't even do or say nothing. we was all in the house together so I couldn't even get her alone to discuss it. instead I told mum we would meet them here and I took her train station. was planning on sending her ass home. she's tryna get me to touch her belly and shit saying she loves me, I flipped out I told her I knew Ricardo was the dad." he was breathing heavy like he was trying to control his temper. His jaw line rigid. I looked on as he carried on explaining. "she didn't even try deny it shy. she just smiled. the evil bitch just laughed in my face. said she knew rics weren't gonna be able to keep his mouth shut. how sick is that. FUCK" he ended on a shout.

Thank god the music was pumping downstairs no one would ever hear his screams. he sunk down on my bed and put his head in his hands. I went to sit beside him in order to hear his muffled speech. "shy im gonna go mad. she said...she said he was actually pretty good and she wouldn't mind a relationship with him if she couldn't have me. how fucked is that?. He don't have a clue what he's got him self into shy. I told her to leave us alone. and that I wanted nothing to do with her and neither did Ricardo and that's when she started crying and shit. scratching and biting and slapping and shit. In the middle of the train station you know. I was so pissed. she's lucky I didn't knock her out. if I weren't raised better I would have fucked her shit up. I swear. I wish I never met that bitch."

Before I even had a chance to open my mouth the music downstairs came to an abrupt stop and someone was on the mic. It wasn't a voice I recognised but the colour faded from Rios face and I didn't have to ask who it was. "how did she get here?" he looked beyond scared. "I dunno I dumped her on the other side of the barriers and ran." I was just as scared as him. whatever she was gonna say would humiliate me. she was now screaming Rios name into the mic as we left my room and headed down the stairs. "Riooooooooo! Shyyyyyyy! I know your here. come on don't be shy I have something I need to say. I wont keep you long people I promise." I entered the crowded room and everyone's eyes snapped to my face. I slowly walked towards the DJ decs and saw that my dad and brothers were all standing to the left of the booth not sure what to do. None if them recognised her but assumed she was a friend. Rios mum was standing confused by the kitchen door with Eric and a worried looking Ricardo. Kayla, Chris, carina and Cody were to my right looking just as confused. my stomache lurched. "ahh there they are the beautiful couple. Rio and shy. shy and Rio." she spat and I flinched at her tone. her belly was only slightly swollen but I could see it and felt the vomit rise in my throat. "shy first of all happy birthday you look gorgeous" she said and everyone cheered becoming more relaxed with the intruder on the mic. only rio and I knew the reason she was here was not to help me celebrate. Rio stepped forward to take the mic from her his stare murderous but she just moved to the other side of the DJ. when the room had quietened again she began. "now most of you don't know me, my name is Sasha and im a friend of Rios, who is shy's boyfriend. I hadn't met shy before but I felt I would come down and see the beautiful lady that has captured my best friends heart." everyone awwwed and I stood frozen to the spot Rio just in front of me his jaw muscle working overtime. fear gripped me and I couldn't even look away to ask my dad to tell her to leave. she continued. "especially seeing as she is going to be step mummy to mine and Rios baby." she giggled at the loud gasps and I distinctly remember hearing Reece swear before he grabbed the mic from Sasha who was pressing her hands to her swollen belly. grabbing her by her arm he steered her through the crowd as she started screaming "how does it feel shy. you might be fucking him now but I had him first. im always gonna have this over you, you boyfriend stealing bitch, he was mine"

The tears fell from my eyes as she was dragged from the house screaming at Reece to get off her and that she was pregnant. Rio was still stuck staring at where she had stood to give her speech. I felt the blood rush to my head and heard my heart thumping in my skull. Seconds later Kayla and carina were by my side trying to pull me through the crowd and upstairs. After three steps I looked up to see Rios family making there way outside with my dad brothers and Rio and my breath left me. I watched them in slow motion as the noise of my families muttering became distant ringing. and then Jamal's face came into view. "shy you ok?" I looked into his eyes and then everything went black. the last thing I heard was him mutter a curse as he caught me before I hit the floor.