Chapter Thirty Four

"Jordan!! Open this door RIGHT NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs hardly able to breath as i tried to controll my tears. "piss off chyanne" was his mumbled response and i kicked the door in frustration. "open it!"  i slapped my fist against the door for the millionth time knowing it wouldnt make the slightest bit of difference. "shy baby, maybe you should just come back later?" lisa said quietly from the bottom of the stairs. her soothing voice caused more tears to cascade down my face. I pressed my forehead against the cool wood of the door and inhaled the smell of weed. He must be in there smoking back to back zoots. I hated him in this instance. Our arguement was the worst one ever and truth be told I was scared to leave incase this was the end. I slowly lifted my head up and nodded my agreement. stumbling down the stairs I sat on the bottom step and looked up into lisas sad blue eyes and felt my world crumbling. everything had been perfect.  the last five months had been absoloutely amazing infact. It cut me up that me and jordz were fighting so much recently. I had assumed that when Rio left for basic training in March things would get better, but i was so wrong. It was june now and things had got worse.

Initially we had argued about me going to rios leaving doo back in march. I was adament i was going and even invited him but i knew it was a stupid idea. I had gone for literally an hour and half and spent most of that time with rios grandma Rita, Kayla and Carina. Rio had pulled me to the side when i first arrived and given a heart felt apology for all the stress he had caused me. Told me he hoped jordan made me happy even if it was killing him and that he knew one day we would find eachother again. I cried my eyes out and hugged him so tight when i left but felt a weight lift off my shoulders that we had resolved things. once I left and made my way home the drama with jords started. He was beyond jealous when it came to Rio and he was at my door ten minutes after i had told him i was home. dressed in boyfriend jeans and a baggy top with my bare feet and my hair thrown up in a messy bun i opened the door with puffy eyes. "shy what the fuck? baby did he do something to you? i swear imma kill him" i pulled him in the house and hugged him tight placing a kiss to his neck. "shhh baby im fine nothing happened." closing the door behind him he leaned back to trail his thumbs accros my cheeks. "so why you crying?"  he said concerned and i sniffed and shrugged. "it was just emotional watching everyone say their goodbyes." I said running my fingers through his curly hair. He screwed up his face but didnt say anything more. "come let me take you out to eat" he said as i wandered towards the sofa and flopped down looking over the back of it as he took off his trainers in the hall. "jordz i dont fancy it. can we order in?" I asked admiring his strong back as he hung up his coat and ruffled his curls enroute to the sofa. "iyt what you want mrs?" he said lowering himself onto the coach next to me. i was still on my knees with my head resting on my hand as i perched my elbow on the back of the sofa admiring his side profile. his fingers were absently making patterns on my thigh as he got google up on his phone to look at menus. "mmm indian i think, let me ask these lot if they eating first" I said leaning forward and kissing his cheek as i got up and went to the stairs.  My phone vibrated a text on the table as I called up to sean kieran and my dad but i left it as kissing my teeth I walked up the stairs to better hear seans mumbling.  After getting everyones order and a tenner from my dad i bounded back down stairs to Jords who was resting his head on the back of the chair with his hands covering his eyes. leaning over i pecked his lips and he moanded appreiacitively as we kissed upside down. i giggled and rounded the chair to pick up jordans phone.

I rang our local and placed our order. hanging up a message immediately popped up on his screen and i frowned before passing the phone back to jords. "who is leanne?" i asked trying not to sound jealous because i knew exactly who leannne was. "one girl from the gym" he said taking the message off the screen and putting his phone on his lap face down. Leanne was like a celeb in the gym she had an amazing body and everyone loved her. except me. I had nothing against her except the fact that everytime i was at the library waiting for jordan and she was there she seemed to be everywhere he was on the gym floor. It was so obvious she liked him. i scrunched my face up at the thought. and jordz laughed pulling me into his embrace. "come here beautiful. why you stressing. your always there with me she knows i got a girl." i nodded knowing it was silly to dislike the girl but after everything with Rio i just didnt trust the whole female friends thing. "aint you gonna reply?" i asked pushing my nose into his neck to inhale his gorgeous scent. "nah shes asking me to bring weight gloves tommorrow. dont need to reply."  he replied easily "plus im with my jealous baby dont wanna send her skitso." he laughed and i punched his shoulder making him laugh more. "what tyson tings yea? come here bad girl" he said still laughing as he pulled me onto his lap so i was straddling him and tickled me until i couldnt breath.